XP
Country
Gambia, The
Region: eu
3DS version: luma n3ds v11
NTR Version: 3.3
Plugin Version: 2.2
try running Animal Crossing without NTR

together your plugin and the "original?" text2item plugin causes the game to clone the screen by using X+Y (or select in your case) and yours even freezes it

Last edited by Yokujin,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
together your plugin and the "original?" text2item plugin causes the game to clone the screen by using X+Y (or select in your case) and yours even freezes it
there should only be one .plg in the folder at a time. Multiple .plg might cause issues.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
who said i use both...? before i even tried itsryan's one pressing x+y on the other text2item causes the screen to clone

same here alone pressing select will clone my top screen

Last edited by Yokujin,

Ignoreme18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who said i use both...? before i even tried itsryan's one pressing x+y on the other text2item causes the screen to clone

same here alone pressing select will clone my top screen
Did you make sure you were using NTR 3.3 or higher. Using the older versions(3.2 and below) causes the top screen to clone to the bottom. Also, you press select to access the cheat menu on Ryan's plugin.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

If you're on mobile some browsers don't have that function *cough *cough Safari for iOS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From my programming class, I made a simple webpage with a search bar but it used php and Github doesn't support php :unsure:
Well, there IS in fact a new search button :) I think it would just be cool to have a little search for the site... Don't know how I'd add that though... I don't know much about website making

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By the way, @itsRyan, once the "Moon Jump Poll" is done, are you able to remove it?

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wow -_-

using the NTR app it says bootntr 3.3
pressing x+y in a random game the version ntr screen says 3.2 instead
i checked ntr github but no versions such as 3.3 exists except 3.4 preview

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@SirBeethoven as i have heard NTR wont be updated any longer and instead remake it from scratch to be better?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntr-cfw-3-2-with-experimental-real-time-save-feature.385142/
"NTR CFW was discontinued in public.
A new project will be started for migrating some of the features of NTR CFW (for example, video streaming) to a standalone 3dsx homebrew app, which does not requires downgrading or installing CFWs.

If you are interested in the new project, do not update to 11.0."

Last edited by Yokujin,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@SirBeethoven as i have heard NTR wont be updated any longer and instead remake it from scratch to be better?
Not really.

@cell9 decided to stop working on NTR CFW because of stupid people (resume but almost that) so it indeed won't be updated, but he also said that he'll try to port some of the features in a 3dsx app.

Of course, we don't know how much time it'll take since it's a lot of work to do, so all we can do is wait and wish him good luck in his work. :D

D

Deleted User

Not really.

@cell9 decided to stop working on NTR CFW because of stupid people (resume but almost that) so it indeed won't be updated, but he also said that he'll try to port some of the features in a 3dsx app.

Of course, we don't know how much time it'll take since it's a lot of work to do, so all we can do is wait and wish him good luck in his work. :D
Air hugs for @cell9! You're awesome dude!

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really.

I thought he said he handed off NTR to respected private devs..

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If it's glitched/ bug or what else then we just have to deal with it.

Personally, even if I'm really sad that he stopped, I do understand the decision.

@itsRyan: I won't talk as if I knew what @cell9 decided to do in the end, but if I'm not mistaken it seems that he will continue his work but in private and shared only with trusted friends / developers (and I'm not one of them :cry:).

Well as I said, not sure, it's just something I read. ;)

D

Deleted User

I'm thinking about adding some screenshots to the OP :) If anyone has cool screenshots of the cheat in action that you want to be featured, please PM me! I'll try to make some sort uploading system later!

Thank you all for any help!

Last edited by ,
Reactions: RyDog

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding