ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,137,099
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

Hey @itsRyan, I just don't like that it goes so high up (is there a way to change that?)

Also, if someday you are able to implement not a moon jump but a cheat where you automatically go to the top of something if you run over it?

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey @itsRyan, I just don't like that it goes so high up (is there a way to change that?)

Also, if someday you are able to implement not a moon jump but a cheat where you automatically go to the top of something if you run over it?
call it: the flash run cheat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a flash shirt in acnl... I wear it when using the fast run cheat lol

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's what I want but I don't know how to search for collisions. If there's a way to automatically jump when there is a collision then moon jump won't be needed because that's basically what it's for

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

do you know how to make it not show the 2 screen the same and the bottom screen stay diffent?

D

Deleted User

thanks i got it t0o work the selector never boots up so i just over wrote my ntr now it works thxs

D

Deleted User

Also you are awesome the menu is amazing to use even outside it mostly stable it makes it 10x better to use online. Ontop of it all it has one of the easiest installments ever keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: RyDog

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning