Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
new cheat plugin ideas

1. Instant project completion
  2. All projects unlocked
  3. Zombie Hoard (credits to the person that made the idea first, don't remember who and I'm too lazy to search lol)
  4. invisibility???
  5. villagers have halos (villagers fly into the air similar to the saints row IV cheat but, without the death part lol)
  6. green thumb (instant growth on food items like persimmons and olives)
  7. hammer time (villagers are thrown across the map when smacked with a toy hammer or some kind of equipped item)
  8. all fruit is perfect fruit
  9. all fruit is bells
  10. invisible pitfall trap
  11. (I know this might be impossible but:) a music patch that patches in our own songs into the kk records

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

new cheat plugin ideas

1. Instant project completion
  2. All projects unlocked
  3. Zombie Hoard (credits to the person that made the idea first, don't remember who and I'm too lazy to search lol)
  4. invisibility???
  5. villagers have halos (villagers fly into the air similar to the saints row IV cheat but, without the death part lol)
  6. green thumb (instant growth on food items like persimmons and olives)
  7. hammer time (villagers are thrown across the map when smacked with a toy hammer or some kind of equipped item)
  8. all fruit is perfect fruit
  9. all fruit is bells
  10. invisible pitfall trap
  11. (I know this might be impossible but:) a music patch that patches in our own songs into the kk records
Cool list!! 8 is definantly doable since Yukinoraru already made a Japanese version.

I'd like to see some of these but I've got a feeling they're hard to find (I've been messing with the debugger only a little bit now) BUT THEY WOULD BE AWEEEESOME!!! Zombie hoard could be doable if we dump the offsets correctly when the villagers come up to you to ask a question

Last edited by ,

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cool list!! 8 is definantly doable since @Yokujin already made a Japanese version.

I'd like to see some of these but I've got a feeling they're hard to find (I've been messing with the debugger only a little bit now) BUT THEY WOULD BE AWEEEESOME!!! Zombie hoard could be doable if we dump the offsets correctly when the villagers come up to you to ask a question
uuuuh japanese version? i did nothing! D:

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probs cause we got JAP ported now. Although, we should include the perfect fruit code
yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I might implement some of his code into mine to fix water all flowers

So I copied his water all flowers code and it successfully compiled so I'm testing now ;)

Works :P
I'll port it to the 3 regions and submit it to Github. Using his code is a little neater and I think I can port some leaftools with it

D

Deleted User

yes

I think I might implement some of his code into mine to fix water all flowers

So I copied his water all flowers code and it successfully compiled so I'm testing now ;)

Works :P
I'll port it to the 3 regions and submit it to Github. Using his code is a little neater and I think I can port some leaftools with it
Awesome!!! :O

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also going to make moonjump more realistic.
Instead of you directly jumping to Z whatever, you will slowly jump to it, so you don't get to high or too low. I'll include it in a different cheat entry as MoonJump v2 just in case people like v1 better.
There will be a cap on how high you can go however because if you go to high then it'll mess up graphics.

D

Deleted User

I'm also going to make moonjump more realistic.
Instead of you directly jumping to Z whatever, you will slowly jump to it, so you don't get to high or too low. I'll include it in a different cheat entry as MoonJump v2 just in case people like v1 better.
There will be a cap on how high you can go however because if you go to high then it'll mess up graphics.
Coo cool!

@itsRyan make sure it has the same L+R Screenshot fix!

D

Deleted User

Sneak peek of Moon Jump V2:

Do you think it's too fast?

I love it! I don't think it's too fast! You could probs even replace the old one. I could create a poll once you release it if you should replace it or which one is better

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love it! I don't think it's too fast! You could probs even replace the old one. I could create a poll once you release it if you should replace it or which one is better
I thought it would be too much of a dramatic change but I'm trying to find the right number to add so gravity doesn't weight you down. I agree, I think this should replace MoonJump v1.

I was also thinking of making it where you press L to jump to the area and then press L + D pad up to go higher and L + D pad down to go lower.

MReP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cofi.space
XP
Country
France
I thought it would be too much of a dramatic change but I'm trying to find the right number to add so gravity doesn't weight you down. I agree, I think this should replace MoonJump v1.

I was also thinking of making it where you press L to jump to the area and then press L + D pad up to go higher and L + D pad down to go lower.
not a bad idea

D

Deleted User

Ryan could you turn on the best friends chat so I can see if my chat is still working?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @cearp, Sup