• Views 1,127,675
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
it works but i have one problem when i go online to the island i put the id for coffee and it spawns the item but if i put a different id for say a sparkling apple juice it stays as coffee

This can sometimes happen. You must remove the coffee from slot 1 to another slot of the inventory and make the code of the item you want. Then press X+D-Pad right and the item is now in your inventory.

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange. Explain your method and give information of the plugin, ntr, your console, your game ?
Plugin: 3.2.1
Console:Red 3ds XL Luma 8.1 B9S with rosalina
Boot Ntr Cfw Selector by nanquitas

Animal crossing new leaf From Freeshop but i also have the cartridge

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
oh damn! XD i didnt
Well problem solved.

I'm gonna repost this:
Could people let me know of any bugs in 3.2.1 of the plugin? I'm gonna fix up any bugs as this will likely be the last version using libG2N but it would be nice for it to be completely stable before the switchover. And no, this does not mean 4.0 is near or give an ETA for 4.0 whatsoever.

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well problem solved.

I'm gonna repost this:
Could people let me know of any bugs in 3.2.1 of the plugin? I'm gonna fix up any bugs as this will likely be the last version using libG2N but it would be nice for it to be completely stable before the switchover. And no, this does not mean 4.0 is near or give an ETA for 4.0 whatsoever.
ok ty guys :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well problem solved.

I'm gonna repost this:
im gonna test it because sometimes when you try to spawn things on the island it doesnt work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try using the menu on the title screen instead. lmk if the same thing happens
i used the menu on the title screen it still shuts off the text to item and stuff

NTR:2.8 and 3.5

Latest Build of rydogs plugin:3.2.1

3DS:luma 8.1 B9S new 3ds xl

Last edited by whostolemywaffle,

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh damn! XD i didnt

Yeah, I can. Plugin works perfectly (with text to item turned on and text to item on island turned on)
:sleep:

Well problem solved.

I'm gonna repost this:

Yeah, I found a bug.
When anti-gravity cheat is on and moon jump too (I forgot if coordinates modifier was on too) -> if I fly and run (and use coordin. modif. if I remember), some items may disappear, such as flowers, trees or other items.

Last edited by Onzy,

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yeah, I can. Plugin works perfectly (with text to item turned on and text to item on island turned on)
:sleep:

Yeah, I found a bug.
When anti-gravity cheat is on and moon jump too (I forgot if coordinates modifier was on too) -> if I fly and run (and use coordin. modif. if I remember), some items may disappear, such as flowers, trees or other items.
Do they come back eventually (unload & reload) or are they gone forever?

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do they come back eventually (unload & reload) or are they gone forever?
I don't know because I didn't save. I will test again and I'll tell you what's going on. :)
Possible to add more cheats ? Like change eyes (and their color), change hair (and their colors)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't they got an entire fake Hollywood set