Homebrew [RELEASE] Anemone3DS - A Complete Theme and Splash Manager for your 3DS!

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
At work so can't really debug right now, but it seems like it's an issue of not having your theme extdata properly created. Go to the home menu, press the home settings, and change to a default theme. Then try again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dump file includes the stack dump and code dump, which is certainly helpful.

Yeah it was freshly modded console and I didn't even think about that lmao .. Sorry. It works fine now. Great job with the app :)

Reactions: astronautlevel

Cal1b3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
can someone pls tell me step by step how to install the themes ive made the folders and i install the themes but when i go to home screen it just freezes and forces me to restart my 3ds this is the second time that this happens

Last edited by Cal1b3R,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Further improvements to overall application stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience.
DAMN YOU, STABILITY!!!
tumblr_nmr1ddSLp01rw42iio1_1280.gif

This app looks and feels really good! You've made some amazing work here, @astronautlevel.

Reactions: lordkaos

udelgadochio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi @astronautlevel !!
Your work is awesome!! I want to know what were you talking about when you mentioned "SM patches" for the battery indicator to work properly int the 3dsx version.
Thank you in advance for your answer!!

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
A quick suggestion: Add sorting. For example:
Sort by frequently installed
Sort by last installed
Sort by alphabetical order
This is planned, I just need to think of the best way to do it.
Hi @astronautlevel !!
Your work is awesome!! I want to know what were you talking about when you mentioned "SM patches" for the battery indicator to work properly int the 3dsx version.
Thank you in advance for your answer!!
SM patches are a CFW feature that allows 3dsx users to get full permissions. I changed the way the battery indicator works so it's no longer necessary and forgot to remove it from the OP, sorry about the confusion

Reactions: PrincessLillie

SaberLilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, this is awesome, much better than that other one i used previously, hopefully this program really takes off and becomes the standard

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Found something in the new version
When you press y for preview a theme then go to qr code scanner it just shows another freeze after every preview(3dsx)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch