Homebrew [RELEASE] Anemone3DS - A Complete Theme and Splash Manager for your 3DS!

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have downloaded 7 themes when i try to shuffle them only 1 works, i've tried to reboot various times but it displays always the same theme. I'll try to re-download the themes and see if it works
Are you pressing select to install them? and not just leaving with start?

TizioCaio95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you pressing select to install them? and not just leaving with start?
Shuffle should work, what are you experiencing and trying?

Definitely seems to be something wrong with CAMU under latest *hax. I think I can get around it by doing process takeover of a different application, we'll see.
Ok, it started working completely random, booted up my 3DS and now it works... ok... i guess?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, found something, if the icons are big the shuffle doesn't work

TizioCaio95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The icons are big? All the icons should be exactly 48x48
The HOME Menu icons: with small icons the shuffle always worked, with big icons it worked sometimes

Attachments

• 8957e870-4cce-47cd-bd95-416c086e503c.jpg
    8957e870-4cce-47cd-bd95-416c086e503c.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 358

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
The HOME Menu icons: with small icons the shuffle always worked, with big icons it worked sometimes
That's... what.

I can't test right now, but there's no way the state of the home menu here would cause this as far as I can think of. I'll test when I get home - if it is the case, I'm inclined to think this is a home menu bug.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i zoomed all the way in, works fine. did a 3 row like your screenshot, works fine. I think it's on your end. There's a bug atm that installing 10 themes to shuffle doesn't work though. 9 and under works fine. Are you trying to install 10?

Reactions: astronautlevel

TizioCaio95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's... what.

I can't test right now, but there's no way the state of the home menu here would cause this as far as I can think of. I'll test when I get home - if it is the case, I'm inclined to think this is a home menu bug.
I'll write everything i've done since the install of anemone on my SD Card: Download some random themes just to test from ThemePlaza, everything worked fine, tried the QR Code and it crashed, then i tried to shuffle my themes and it displayed only one of them, i've tried to reboot various times and i tried to re-download the themes, then i tried to change the size of the icons and re-shuffled again and it worked

itsameweegee123

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
When I hit R the top screen bugs out (see attachment) and I can't move anything on the bottom screen. I can still reboot by pressing START.

I'm launching it through the HBL (steelhax) and I'm on 11.5.0-38U on N3DS (no CFW). Hope I'm being detailed enough, it's my first time posting here.

The only time it restarts is when you're using a 3dsx on non Homebrew.

It should as far as I know. What consoles do you two have?

I'm on an O3DS with 11.5 non-cfw with steelhax. my freeze looks simillar to omnidoodle's, top screen bugs out, have to press power button once to exit (not hold)

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I'm on an O3DS with 11.5 non-cfw with steelhax. my freeze looks simillar to omnidoodle's, top screen bugs out, have to press power button once to exit (not hold)
Yeah, it seems to be a problem with CAMU not being available under *hax in 11.4/11.5. I'm going to try process takeover of the camera instead of the default application and see if that fixes it.

Cal1b3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ok i have a big problem i download a theme and placed it in the themes folder and everything went to the app and installed it pressed start and know it only stays in the home screen frozen as soon as i take out the sd card everything goes back to normal but as soon as i enter the sd card.... ive already tried deleting the theme i even deleted the app but it still happens pls help im on 11.5USA running RPwnG hbl

DilandDuck25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have a big problem i download a theme and placed it in the themes folder and everything went to the app and installed it pressed start and know it only stays in the home screen frozen as soon as i take out the sd card everything goes back to normal but as soon as i enter the sd card.... ive already tried deleting the theme i even deleted the app but it still happens pls help im on 11.5USA running RPwnG hbl
I'm guessing that the theme is corrupted?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They display after I press L trigger and choose Luma3DS (Emunand) or before?
Also, do I have to enable Splash screens or it's already activated?
You need to have the setting enabled. I don't believe this app enables the setting if it's not already enabled.

DilandDuck25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to have the setting enabled. I don't believe this app enables the setting if it's not already enabled.
Nvm, I already found out what I had to do.
First I had to turn on my Nintendo pressing L trigger and when I choose Luma3DS I have to press and hold select. Then I had to choose one of the options in the Luma Settings. And finally, I could add the Splash I wanted.
Thanks for the help!

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you plan to smooth the camera?
That is something that is stopping me switching from 3dsThemeManager (aka Erman-free Themely).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7