• Views 623,283
  • Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2gb? It really depends on what type of system, and what (if any) other intentions one has with pasta cfw. a n3ds for example, has a nand image that eats almost the full blown 2gb by itself....stack anything more than a handful of gba games on there and you'll be out of room in no time. Start installing 3ds games to it as well....well, you get the point. I'd personally recommend at LEAST 4gb, and potentially more, if you have intentions to use anything else in pasta cfw...
I meant for pasta and GBA solely. They obviously have Gateway set up on another SD card. This is just for GBA and Gateway with 2 separate SD cards.

mesa_rune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Leisure Suit Larry ips.zip
    382 bytes · Views: 116
Reactions: Margen67

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah right. I keep forgetting that pasta doesn't actually work in emunand...yet (although I really wish that someone could work that out eventually).

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Testing this with my US N3DS and different region ROMs.

Most of them work fine, but a few, like Super Mario Advance Japan, don't run and show this:
214z4g1.jpg

Anybody know what it says?

-sm

Last edited by Datalogger,

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I wonder if there's a way to make Wario Ware: Twisted work with the gyro of the 3ds... Hmmm....

Great job man! Rhythm Tengoku works great!

Reactions: Margen67

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 332

Riku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS Simple GBA Converter updated to version 1.2. Trimmed ROMs are supported now.

ROM size detection on trimmed ROMs may fail in some rare cases, since it's only fixes size to closest highest value.
For example: if selected ROM size is 5MB program will assume that original untrimmed size was 8MB but that's not always the case, original size could be 16MB or 32MB as well (in rare cases, mostly romhacks), you'll need to untrim those manually.

Last edited by Riku,

Scet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do i have to install my games via FBI? I installed BBM and the firm thing onto my band via FBI and then installed my gba games that I got from a iso site and a golden sun one I tried myself and everything gives me a black screen... I know I've done enrything correct... on downgraded 4.2.... with pasta mset

AmeenX

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Algeria
128K isn't supported by AGB_FIRM.
Alright thank you, no way for pokemon games to work properly toobad noeven save state available :/
Thanks buddy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do i have to install my games via FBI? I installed BBM and the firm thing onto my band via FBI and then installed my gba games that I got from a iso site and a golden sun one I tried myself and everything gives me a black screen... I know I've done enrything correct... on downgraded 4.2.... with pasta mset
There is no guarantee that every game is going to work, as for my precious pokemon games, check the save settings of the game

Scet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thank you, no way for pokemon games to work properly toobad noeven save state available :/
Thanks buddy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is no guarantee that every game is going to work, as for my precious pokemon games, check the save settings of the game

Checked and checked. Hence why I went to try other people's from a 3ds iso site cuz I was confused. Only thing is I installed them all via BBM and was hoping this is why. :(

Riku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks buddy
There is a way for pokemon games to work properly. It's called 'romhacking', you need to edit ROM to not check save backup area.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi: