• Start date
  • Views 1,460,019
  • Replies 844
  • Likes 158

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
> 2) Use rxTools along with created 'ncchinfo.bin' to generate ExHeader XORpads, put it in root of SD card, launch rxTools and follow 'Decryption Options-->Generate Xorpads'. At the end of process you may see 'Could not open SDinfo.bin!' message. It's okay, just ignore it.

I have Reinand on my 9.0 N3DS XL, will this still work for me? That either guide made my head spin, I don't think I could ever get through it all.

Also is there I way that I can put a game on my Sky and then convert it to cia straight on my console?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I used to have a O3DS on 4.5 to do all the stuff needed for 3DS to CIA, but i now only have a 9.2 system with latest rxTools, is it possible to do it?
Haven't tested it yet, but does the procedure described in the OP also works on 9.2?

If not, a little 9.2 3DS to CIA conversion guide could be very usefull

Last edited by DjoeN,

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Probably we can install any cia to the 3ds, but why we need to ncchinfo.bin file for converting? Can we use ncchinfo.bin file on the internet?

Edit: Sorry for bad english..

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
using to convert pokemon super mystery dungeon usa,get long "not reposding " them stop with error write in japanese...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year