Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Gx7HYHm.jpg

Many things to regret, from "paying 7£ for it" through "playing it" to "being in the same room as the game's jewel case".

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll blank out the pertinent info so as not to provide any spoilers...

I stayed up all night playing ______ and got to _______ only to have _______ double-cross me... So I had to choose between _______ and _______... I chose _______ and _______ ended up _______-ing leaving me to _______ on my _______... :(
I regretted it for weeks afterward...

Reactions: Scuba156
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In GTA 4, I actually felt a bit bad when Pegorino told Niko to kill Ray. I liked Ray's character. Even though he was a bit bad.
Also, when I was supposed to kill Darko, I had the option to runaway instead of killing him, but I killed Darko anyway. Later when I was driving home with Roman in GTA 4, Niko said he felt empty and bad after killing Darko.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh God you are stalking me now! Crap!

How am I supposed to express my regret at playing a game without mentioning the game and what was so regretful about the experience?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear Solid 4. People give the game so much shit but I quite enjoyed it. Some really sad shit in that game. You yourself feel like you're pushing Snake, this old man who can't rest, not to mention the BB Corp and stuff like that.

Quite an emotional game really.

Reactions: Scuba156

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first wild Shiny pokemon (other than Gyarados) was a shuppet. I found it while I was looking for Latios. My strategy in finding Latios was to run in a particular grassy area and get in 7 random battles. If Latios didn't appear, I would fly back to the town and then go back to my spot. During my search I found a shiny shuppet. I had a bunch of ultra balls and a master ball but I decided that the shuppet could easily withstand a particular attack. I get a critical and kill it. I still wish I would have just started chucking ultraballs until I got it. I had plenty.

Another time I found a shiny pidgey in a hacked version of pokemon, but I didn't get the freakin pokeballs yet. I was forced to slowly kill that shiny pokemon by scratching it to death.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How does choosing how to cut off your finger change the game? Any ways the most regretful I can remember was playing Ib when I got the ending where Ib and Gary didn't remember one another, it just left me feeling unfulfilled.
Actually it's more along the lines of

Cut of your finger and get the next clue or don't cut of your finger and hope that you get the clue some other way. Depending on the method of solving the problem, you may get some kind of benefit or something completely opposite. Everything counts!

Basically the game is so f'd up in the psychological sense that it's not just about doing X. It'll affect the things you do later too. There are tons of similar incidents in the game relating to drugs, murder, etc, but as The Catboy said, it's hard to explain to someone who hasn't played the game.

The tension buildup in the game is extreme since you don't know who is responsible for what and the ending is based on what you do (or don't do) with all the different characters.

ps. All survived, Good Cop, got clean and saved the kid on the first run IIRC.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Everything in the Walking Dead game. That game seriously makes me want to drop to my knees, hands in the air screaming "Why!? Oh why does everyone else just fucking stand there and leave me to make all the life and death decisions?".

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I killed my sister in Fable for a legendary sword, then I felt bad. Then I replayed the game and let her live only to find out I gain nothing. I regret not killing her the second time.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The solid kick in the balls when Aeris gets killed. I know, i know, but having your only character with her level 4 limit break and best healer on my party taken out for good is enough to make me not want to play the game after that,.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess