Homebrew regionfour, oothax, tubehax, ironhax compatible with 10.1?

twist1441

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all. i'm planning on getting the small new 3ds this friday and wanted to system transfer and hopefully still use custom themes and hax on the new 3ds. is this possible?

i've already got oothax setup for 10.1 on a cart and i'll update ironhax to 10.1 before updating the system firmware.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, if you already have it updated to that version, that probably means it is compatible, right?

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
alright thanks. I heard somewhere that regionfour wasn't compatible with 10.1. just wanted to make sure
I don't know about regionfour, but the *hax updates exist for a reason.
You sure, IronFall will get transffered to the other system?
You just grab your SD, put it on the other console, and everything that was in it will still be in it.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
it should be ok with the system transfer where you copy the contents to a new sd card

You just grab your SD, put it on the other console, and everything that was in it will still be in it.
Yeah, I know, but you never know if Nintendo banned the game for transffering :P with the online connection you have to do :D (At least, that's what i would do if i where working for Nintendo :evil:)

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah, I know, but you never know if Nintendo banned the game for transffering :P with the online connection you have to do :D (At least, that's what i would do if i where working for Nintendo :evil:)
Pretty sure it just needs a network to use a LAN but never actually connects to the internet. Besides, they can't forbid a game from being transferred, that'd be just ridiculous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1