Hacking Region change emuNAND to JPN

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i just wanted to say i just region changed my o3ds from eur to jpn successfully on emuNAND

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone wants to know how to?

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
i just wanted to say i just region changed my o3ds from eur to jpn successfully on emuNAND

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone wants to know how to?
Does the JPN eShop works for you? I can't seem to make it work I getting error 007-2001

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you do exactly this ?
- Go to the eshop with the EU emunand + NNID : works fine
- Then go to the eshop with the EU emunand without NNID : error 011-3136. Turn off the console.
- Finally go the eshop with the JP emunand + NNID : works fine.

Iceleader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I assume that this doesn't work on the 2DS, since there's no JPN version of the 2DS?
Bricked my emuNAND several times before realizing.

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes
- Format your emunand
- Install the cias
- Inject the secure info a
- Delete the duplicated titles with fbi
- Format your console while in emunand
for the duplicated titles, would I just get ride of all the ones that end with e or just the duplicated ones

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you do exactly this ?
- Go to the eshop with the EU emunand + NNID : works fine
- Then go to the eshop with the EU emunand without NNID : error 011-3136. Turn off the console.
- Finally go the eshop with the JP emunand + NNID : works fine.
I think I didn't tried step 2! Will it still work, knowing that I tried opening JPN eShop before and after creating and using NNID on EUR eShop? I did create backups of EUR just before NNID and the backup after NNID. Also, I'm using publically shared SecureInfo_A for JPN emuNAND.

EDIT: As for the OP, I suggest to try it from start (format sysNAND and start the procedure all over again using this tutorial here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-region-change-tutorial-easy-way.386207/).
I have EUR sysNAND firmware 4.1.0-6E O3DS and had no freezing issues after region change despite having duplicates even after doing system updates to latest firmware 9.8 on region changed JPN emuNAND.

EDIT2: Okay I just tried step 2, (I definitely didn't tried it before it seems). Got error 011-3136 I tapped OK and it again loads eShop but now shows the "Welcome to Nintendo eShop" screen. I powered console off.
Writing the updated region changed JPN emuNAND on SD card now... will check and update the post.

EDIT3: I still getting same eShop error 007-2001 on region changed JPN emuNAND. I'm suspecting it has to do something with IP restrictions by country, or the publically shared SecureInfo_A.
Rough Translation:
Error code: 007-2001
An error occurred.
Please try again after waiting for a while.
If many times the same error is displayed Please tell the error code to technical support Nintendo Center.

EDIT4: On second attempt after trying all steps I'm getting eShop error 005-5602 now in region changed JPN emuNAND. NNID on Miiverse, for eg. still works though.

EDIT5: On next attempt I tried Card B to load without NNID it thrown error 011-3136 same as on my EDIT2 post above and then again error 007-2001 on Card C with NNID (same as on my EDIT 3) but Miiverse with NNID works.

EDIT6: Ok, I noticed the pattern when I follow exact steps you mentioned on step 2:

- If I don't click on OK (and power off) on error 011-3136, then on emuNAND JPN eShop I get error 005-5602
- If I click OK and let it restart (and then power off), then on emuNAND JPN eShop I get error 007-2001.

EDIT6: Tried checking my sysNAND ticket.db file for any preinstalled apps that might be present (still not sure how to use it):
FunkyCIA2 by cearp - FunkyCIA v2.1

Number of Tickets - 165
Number of Titles with Duplicates - 40
Number of Unique Title Tickets - 125
Number of System Tickets (ignored) - 162

Number of eShop Tickets - 0
Number of eShop Titles with Duplicates - 0
Number of Unique eShop Titles - 0
Number of (non system) Tickets NOT from your eShop (ignored) - 3
^^ can be installed CIAs, preinstalled games/apps etc... things not from YOUR es
hop
^^ if you want to dump your preinstalled game, you need to use -preinstalled

Going through the list...

eShop Apps - 0
Download Play Child - 0
Demo - 0
Update Patches - 0
DLC - 0
System - 0
DSiWare - 0
DSi System Apps - 0
DSi System Data - 0