Hacking Regarding DNS Bypass for Nintendo Servers

MaxDePinos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening Guys,

Im about to exploit my girl's Wii U, as I have seen around the forums I see that I need to block updates for the Wii U by adding the next DNS to my Internet connection,
TubeHax DNS (107.211.140.065) :
ok_button.png

Chncdcksn Hax (104.236.072.203) :
ok_button.png

But my doubt is, after doing this, the Wii U will still be able to watch youtube videos, netflix, etc? Cause my girl uses more netflix and crunchyroll rather than the games, I hope to get an answer from you as I have not seen how changing the DNS affects the connectivity of the Wii U to other Websites or Apps.

Thanks in advance and best Regards.

- Max De Pinos

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening Guys,

Im about to exploit my girl's Wii U, as I have seen around the forums I see that I need to block updates for the Wii U by adding the next DNS to my Internet connection,
TubeHax DNS (107.211.140.065) :
ok_button.png

Chncdcksn Hax (104.236.072.203) :
ok_button.png

But my doubt is, after doing this, the Wii U will still be able to watch youtube videos, netflix, etc? Cause my girl uses more netflix and crunchyroll rather than the games, I hope to get an answer from you as I have not seen how changing the DNS affects the connectivity of the Wii U to other Websites or Apps.

Thanks in advance and best Regards.

- Max De Pinos
Are you POSITIVE it's not blocking YouTube? Because Netflix, Crunchyroll etc shoudn't be blocked, just YouTube

Reactions: Subtle Demise

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you POSITIVE it's not blocking YouTube? Because Netflix, Crunchyroll etc shoudn't be blocked, just YouTube
You are wrong it will let them watch everything including youtube. Tubehax has allowed access to youtube for about 6 months now.

Reactions: jbuck1975

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.