Hacking Recommended store to import a Flashcart and best 3DS flashc. ?

prodf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello to all of you, i live in Brasil and i whant to import a flashcart, but on shop session of GBTemp there is too many stores and i am completely lost, can anyone recommend some good store that you all guys buys with security and that ships worldwide ?
Second thing, i just bought a 3DS, what flashcart do you guys most recomend for me, whats the best card for 3DS right now ?
Thanks to all that helped me on this moment.

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is no flashcart on the market which can play 3ds roms now but thare are some flashcards which will work in ds mode so you cn play ds roms on it than.
(supercard dstwo,acekard 2i)

lpm98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go with the r4i gold 3ds. it has great features at a low price. i suggest buying it from digitopz.com because they are trustworthy and have free shipping worldwide.

keasy

Trophies
XP
Country
I like the simplicity the Acecard 2i offers. Very easy to flash the FW with a DSL.
It's a complete by the hand process.

I've used 0shipping on several occasions. they are cheap, fast enough considering they use the HK/Chinese postal service on initial dispatch and you're practically guaranteed a genuine not cloned/fake product.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best? supercard dstwo
Best for its price? Acekard 2i
shop to get it at? A LOT of people use zhuzhuchina because they have a good reputation, but i used modchipcentral and i have no complaints.

Woodhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lpm98 said:
go with the r4i gold 3ds. it has great features at a low price. i suggest buying it from digitopz.com because they are trustworthy and have free shipping worldwide.

Agree ! r4i gold 3ds is a cheap great card....and i'd like to add acekard 2i and DSTwo in the list

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz