Gaming Recommended games for Wii gun

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I need some recommendations for games that utilizes the gun accessory.

I've been searching for a complete list of games that support it, but haven't found a complete one yet.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Found this on Wikipedia, but I don't know if it's complete. Apparently the zapper is pretty much just a shell, so it should be compatible with any shooter (not sure).

Reactions: Flaya

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That list is probably complete. Zapper support for Nintendo meant that the game controls were designed to take into account that the remote and nunchuk couldn't be moved around or shaken separately.

Any game will support it but if the controls are designed so that, say, you shake the nunchuk to throw a grenade and shake the remote to reload then you're going to end up throwing grenades while you're reloading. :)

Last edited by GreyWolf,
Reactions: Flaya

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Found another one on Wikipedia

Code:
The Wii is unique in that its standard controller can be used as a gun controller.
Though a number of Wii games do not support these capabilities, those which do form an exhaustively long list of games, many of which have no resemblance to traditional light gun games.
Thus, this section will only include games that either explicitly support the Wii Zapper or are rail shooters in nature.
Virtual Console ports, such as Operation Wolf,[16] have thus far not included any amount of light gun support.

It implies that there's a vast amount of games that make use of the gun accessory, but to long to list.

If anyone spots a game missing from those lists, please do name them here.

Last edited by Flaya,
Reactions: Tarmfot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...