Hacking Recommendation in were to buy Acekard 2i?

cobratwister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm hoping that I can get a recommendation on where to buy 2i carts. I want to buy for the kids for Christmas so I need them fairly quick (DealExtreme probably will not work).

Thanks!

cobratwister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case anyone is interested I'm only letting my kids run games on these that we own. The main reason I'm doing this is that I'm tired of my kids losing games. They have lost over $200 worth of games over the last 2 years...

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you're in the USA, I recommend realhotstuff.com
They're a bit expensive (compared to dealextreme at least) but you get free and very fast (2-3 days) shipping.

koolguyluis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Im cheap, So id go with dealextreme.

Also, playing games even though you own them, downloading them and playing on acekard even though you OWN the game is still illegal.

So if you're going to be doing illegal things anyway, might as well go all out and download anything you can, everything you could ever want is up for grabs!!

I simply dont understand people who only download games that they own.

I have my 8GB Sandisk filled up to 7.3GBs with games, and I dont own a single one. Never have. Bought a dsi and went straight to downloading =]

I for one think flashcarts help nintendo sell systems. I would not have bought a DSi if i didnt know about flashcarts.

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to advertise website but I not suggest DealExtreme. I have bad Experience on DealExtreme like many other customers. There are reports that ordering many items in 1 package always lead to miss some pieces. Handling time is extremely slow that always need several weeks before shipping and serveral weeks to serveral months for waiting it to arrive. Chance to receive items is like 80%. Customer service is bad and not responsible for item missing.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
koolguyluis said:
I for one think flashcarts help nintendo sell systems.
No, not really. If you look at the price, the DSi costs like 160€ here in europe, and games are 20-40€. As you can see, a few games already cost as much as the console itself.

So yeah, Nintendo gets most of the profits from licensing (Nintendo certificate) & publishing games. That's also why they can afford to lower the DSi price for holiday season. And that's also why the DSi consoles come in cheap pizza boxes.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, he said it helps selling the console not that it helps them make tons of money, those come from game sales obviously.

And yeah, I would've never bought the DS either if it wasn't for flashcarts AND homebrew as I don't care much for the DS games, only a couple maybe.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koolguyluis said:
Well, Im cheap, So id go with dealextreme.

Also, playing games even though you own them, downloading them and playing on acekard even though you OWN the game is still illegal.

So if you're going to be doing illegal things anyway, might as well go all out and download anything you can, everything you could ever want is up for grabs!!

I simply dont understand people who only download games that they own.

I have my 8GB Sandisk filled up to 7.3GBs with games, and I dont own a single one. Never have. Bought a dsi and went straight to downloading =]

I for one think flashcarts help nintendo sell systems. I would not have bought a DSi if i didnt know about flashcarts.

You are dead wrong. If you bought the game legally you are entitled to download and play it.

It is perfectly legal to make backups of games you bought for yourself.

EDIT
According to nintendo you are right if the rom is downloaded from the internet, but seeing as most people don't know how to make a copy of their legit ds game nintendo is unfairly stacking the deck in their favor. I also doubt nintendo has a guide somewhere that tells people how do make a copy of their legit ds game. The download should be legal IMO:
http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#download_rom

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I love Nintendo. They hate emulators the most because obviously the sole purpose of emulators is to promote piracy.

And isn't it funny when they say this:
"Such emulators have the potential to significantly damage a worldwide entertainment software industry which generates over $15 billion annually, and tens of thousands of jobs."

They're basically saying "we make billions of dollars, but those goddamn emulators stop up from making even more!"

Magoo222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LufianGuy said:
You are dead wrong. If you bought the game legally you are entitled to download and play it.

Doesn't that depend on the country you're in, and their laws? I always thought the UK didn't allow this loophole. Anyway, back OT, I bought an Acekard 2i from Deal Extreme at the end of November, and there's a real chance it won't arrive before the New Year now. Good job it's only for myself really!?!

Edit: It arrived today, after I ordered it on the 25th November. So yeah, avoid Hong Kong if you want something before Christmas!

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magoo222 said:
LufianGuy said:

Doesn't that depend on the country you're in, and their laws? I always thought the UK didn't allow this loophole. Anyway, back OT, I bought an Acekard 2i from Deal Extreme at the end of November, and there's a real chance it won't arrive before the New Year now. Good job it's only for myself really!?!

The weird thing is, I bought mine on the 8th, and it said it was shipped 3 days later. That's not the weird thing though, I think my package from them will come faster than my package from the USA (stupid Uxie cards).

As for games, they say that you legally aren't supposed to play the backups and they are for authentication purposes only, doesn't stop me though
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dont derail this topic, there are many topics discussing the legality of flashcarts. Ive heard nothing but praise about 0shippingzone and realhotstuff is very trust worthy. If i were you though id go with 0shippingzone

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
Dont derail this topic, there are many topics discussing the legality of flashcarts. Ive heard nothing but praise about 0shippingzone and realhotstuff is very trust worthy. If i were you though id go with 0shippingzone

I honestly wasn't trying to, it was already derailed when I got here, I just tried to set them straight. My friend recommends RealHotStuff, I would have bought mine there, but I had a shortage of money after I bought a bottle of Apple Pucker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also as of today i've been on nofap for 3 months
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so uh, yay me for breaking an addiction that many suffer from like that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe the spinach was just a metaphor. Maybe it was really meth or crack.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spinach gave him a tumor
  • BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie:
    Plasturion is working on uncensoring imagine makeup artist!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then we will recensor it...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't want to see that shit
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Since when are bunnies pink? :ninja:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The ones you are hallucinating, or...?
    +2
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    Why is someone spamming call girls in the user submitted news
    really odd
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe they got alot of girls they want to call
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    yeah i just made a post about it
    looks like they are all gone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for the update what's tomorrow's weather going to be like
    lol really?
    im not a weatherman lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm a watermelon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    remember how i said i've been on nofap for 3 months? uhhh i'm not so sure anymore
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i was scratching my leg on my bed bc it was itchy, and that somehow made me cum
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so did i break my streak, or was it just premature ejaculation since i was just scratching my itch on my bed?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: so did i break my streak, or was it just premature ejaculation since i was just scratching my...