Gaming Recently Just Beat Age of Empires !

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well just recently i beat Age of Empires . ( well almost done but kinda getting bored of it )

need some more strategy games .

Tried
Hoshigami Blue Earth - not so good
Sid Meirs Revolution thingy - not so good as well .
Advance Wars DoR + DS - Awesome but beat it .

so yea i need more games like that
tongue.gif

playing : FF - Tactics A2 , and yea that's probably the only strategy game ! need help !

- Holt

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what's EBA

O_O

gonna check out the games you guys recomended but , i probably can't downlaod them since my internet is sooo slow that it'll take 3 hours just to download a 128MB rom !

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
what's EBA

O_O

gonna check out the games you guys recomended but , i probably can't downlaod them since my internet is sooo slow that it'll take 3 hours just to download a 128MB rom !
Elite Beat Agents. Good game.

And Luminous Arc. It's worth playing, but don't expect a lot, because it's not good as the first FFTA, nor the second. Luminous Arc 2, on the other hand, is a different story....

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ojsinnerz said:
Holt said:
what's EBA

O_O

Elite Beat Agents. Good game.

And Luminous Arc. It's worth playing, but don't expect a lot, because it's not good as the first FFTA, nor the second. Luminous Arc 2, on the other hand, is a different story....

note LA2 is japanese

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
thx for the list . also forgot to say that i also played LA 1 too and beat it ! it was an interesting story line . but also hard and complicated T_T
The second one, which is coming out in North America in November 18th, is way better than the first.

Light years better. Beat the Japanese version, and loved it.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised you didn't like Civilization revolution! Is it that you want more of a battley type thing? Try the prince of Persia game for DS, I heard it was mediocre but it fits in the genre you're looking for.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
grr but i don't understand Japanese T_T

did someone create a translation patch for it ? if so tell me ASAP ! i wanna play it soo badly T_T

Unfortunately, no one started one when it first came out. Everyone thought it was gonna come out in English in no time.

Well, 2 months after, Atlus said they were gonna localize it, so they were right about it.

As for me, I understood the story a bit, and at least understood what was going on. Of course, not all of it, but a small majority of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have clump of sour dough starter that I have had in the fridge for almost a year now, just...