Hacking Received R4i SDHC Clone; Can't return; Need working kernel

RedFlaggWaving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got this R4i SDHC RTS Lite ("2015") card from http://www.r4gateway.com/, and I loaded the latest kernel from r4i-sdhc.com, and the screen I got said the card was fake. I sent an e-mail back to the retailer to request a return, and I have not received any response after about a week.

All I need it to do is run a program to fix a white screen on my genuine R4i SDHC RTS Lite (Same label, except says "New" instead of "2015") card that I got a couple years ago. So, I decided to try loading other kernels to see if I can at least load an nds file on it. I was able to get it to do something else by loading the Romachine 1.62 kernel, but it said to upgrade the hardware. I seem to have no way to do such thing, so I think what I need is an older version of Romachine to get this to work. I could not get Wood R4 or YSMenu to work, as they just gave me a "Menu?" error screen.

Any other suggestions of kernel would be helpful.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The first R4 team made a card that read only MicroSD cards (not SDHC which means not more than 2GB) and the card lost the support of the official team after half a year. It's not compatible with the DSi/ 3DS. Every other card wich supports SDHC or DSi/3DS are from brands that kinda stole the R4 name.
Obviously you have to download the latest kernel from r4isdhc.com, not r4i-sdhc.com.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described