Really nervous/stressed, cheer me up please?

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Our friendly neighborhood Spiderbortz is in trouble? Looks like this is a job for...

LURKERNERD!

With his powers of obnoxious positivity, Lurkernerd is able to cheer up anyone!

...provided he actually logged in.

But since he hasn't, I shall link the glorious spider memes, as read by Spiderman:

And if that doesn't work, have the history of Saint Patrick as narrated by a sock puppet:

Reactions: Veho

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
kf9HYCm.gif

Reactions: BortzANATOR

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, sorry for being so needy. I think im better so I can "reward" you all with what was ailing me.

Seriously are you sure you want to read this

My girlfriend (we will call her Gwen Stacy cause shes blonde), well her period is late. Its never been late before.
We have never had sex...
But we have done things...
So i was just really worried and everything. She took a pee test this afternoon and it says no baby but I made her get one for the morning too when her urine is saturated more just to be sure.
Anyways thanks guys, you are all great, and lets not discuss any of this outside of spoiler tags ok?

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thanks guys, sorry for being so needy. I think im better so I can "reward" you all with what was ailing me.

Seriously are you sure you want to read this

My girlfriend (we will call her Gwen Stacy cause shes blonde), well her period is late. Its never been late before.
We have never had sex...
But we have done things...
So i was just really worried and everything. She took a pee test this afternoon and it says no baby but I made her get one for the morning too when her urine is saturated more just to be sure.
Anyways thanks guys, you are all great, and lets not discuss any of this outside of spoiler tags ok?
Maybe this will ease your mind more?
As a female I can tell you there could very well be a reason other than pregnancy for that: stress, change in regular schedule (such as jetlag), increased excercise, medication, changes in weight... so neither you nor her should worry too much over one late, or even fully missed, perioid, even if it is the first time it happens. I know because I've had that happen once or twice, and I have 0% chance to have become pregnant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1