Realhotstuff removed all flashcards

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, arent I lucky.

I ordered from them the minute the deal came up and it got shipped same day. Ill be getting it today in the mail.(Sky3ds and Gateway).

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The only problem is I dont know how to do a charge back..

edit: Then why they dont message me back since 23..
because its weekend? i remember about some days they didnt answer, just give it a couple days

you dont know how to do a charge back? pick up your phone and call your bank, or go into the bank and ask there... tell them the online shop you bought stuff just disappeared or something like that... or report that you was scammed...

Reactions: xdrako23x

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
because its weekend? i remember about some days they didnt answer, just give it a couple days

you dont know how to do a charge back? pick up your phone and call your bank, or go into the bank and ask there... tell them the online shop you bought stuff just disappeared or something like that... or report that you was scammed...

I might try that tommorow if RHS keep being silent.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I might try that tommorow if RHS keep being silent.

maybe the store boss\owner died and they are dealing with his death, why don't you let people have a funeral >:C
or maybe hes just get a car accident and in is a coma >:C
who knows~~

they are not the type of people to ignore costumers :C when i found my ez iv had a problem they even asked me if i wanted to send them the card and get a refund >:C

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maybe the store boss\owner died and they are dealing with his death, why don't you let people have a funeral >:C
who knows~~

they are not the type of people to ignore costumers :C when i found my ez iv had a problem they even asked me if i wanted to send them the card and get a refund >:C

Ok I'll wait to Friday.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who knows~~

Hmmm... In 2012, that DID happen.

Reactions: migles

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They cancelled my order this morning. I placed it on Friday.

It looks like they're just cancelling all the orders placed since the Gateway went on sale for $58.50. DAG NABBIT!

Now where do I buy my flashcarts from in the US? =/

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They cancelled my order this morning. I placed it on Friday.

It looks like they're just cancelling all the orders placed since the Gateway went on sale for $58.50. DAG NABBIT!

Now where do I buy my flashcarts from in the US? =/
My Order i still in "NEW"
Did you get refund?
edit :Mine is canceled too but no refund

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any suggestions on an actual legit US place to buy Gateway/R4i cards now that RHS has screwed us? :P

My Order i still in "NEW"
Did you get refund?
edit :Mine is canceled too but no refund

No, I didn't get a refund yet. I contacted them and asked why they cancelled my order and when I should expect to see a reversal of charges; I'll update here accordingly.

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any suggestions on an actual legit US place to buy Gateway/R4i cards now that RHS has screwed us? :P

Same thing for me. But since Nds-card.com is a trusted gbatemp source.. in canadian money :
:
CAD123.74 for sky3ds
Thats high

IRAGEDandQUIT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you people totally blind? There are a ton of OFFICIAL resellers in the USA, not just RHS. http://ModChipsDirect.com is in the USA and all my orders have always shipped fast without any issue, and unlike some resellers you actually get a warranty and can return stuff regardless.

It sucks about RHS but there are many other sellers inside the USA that have the same prices, so I don't know why everyone is crying about one reseller in the USA when there are obviously plenty to choose from. Being that they all take credit cards and that ALL credit cards have fraud protection you really have zero to worry about.

For the lazy people..........

Sky3DS- http://www.modchipsdirect.com/sky3ds.html

Gateway- http://www.modchipsdirect.com/gateway-3ds.htm

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...there are many other sellers inside the USA that have the same prices, so I don't know why everyone is crying about one reseller in the USA when there are obviously plenty to choose from...

That's the problem - they're NOT the same prices. RHS was selling Gateways at $58.50. MCD sells at $64.99, and they don't have R4i Gold devices for $12.99 either.

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you people totally blind? There are a ton of OFFICIAL resellers in the USA, not just RHS. http://ModChipsDirect.com is in the USA and all my orders have always shipped fast without any issue, and unlike some resellers you actually get a warranty and can return stuff regardless.

It sucks about RHS but there are many other sellers inside the USA that have the same prices, so I don't know why everyone is crying about one reseller in the USA when there are obviously plenty to choose from. Being that they all take credit cards and that ALL credit cards have fraud protection you really have zero to worry about.

For the lazy people..........

Sky3DS- http://www.modchipsdirect.com/sky3ds.html

Gateway- http://www.modchipsdirect.com/gateway-3ds.htm

US only...

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We are unable to fulfill your order. We are no longer carrying gaming cartridges in our store. We have canceled and issued a full refund. Refunds can take up to 3 - 7 business days to show. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: Order Cancelled

edit: 3 -7 day... Now I have to wait in my credit to show it..

Reactions: 2skies

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are unable to fulfill your order. We are no longer carrying gaming cartridges in our store. We have canceled and issued a full refund. Refunds can take up to 3 - 7 business days to show. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused...

Thanks for posting the update.

Reactions: xdrako23x

IRAGEDandQUIT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
US only...
You are blind.

ModChipsDirect.com ships internationally, I know this for fact as I told my good friend from Canada to order from there and he got his order in a few days via DHL Express.

That's the problem - they're NOT the same prices. RHS was selling Gateways at $58.50. MCD sells at $64.99, and they don't have R4i Gold devices for $12.99 either.

They were only that price because they were dying (closing up shop) and trying to move stock, normal price was $68.50 or something at RHS last time I checked, before they closed up without any warning. In regards to R4i Gold, $14.99 vs $12.99, not a huge difference, after shipping it might be the same price in the end, although that doesn't matter anymore since RHS is dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1