Realhotstuff removed all flashcards

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't they have like 2 sites though? RHS and realhot stuff 2?
Are they both not selling cards now?

They have a Hong Kong-based sales division at realhotstuff.hk, they ship DHL for anything over $50, and Gateways on there are currently $65. It only appears that their US operation is closing.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn that sucks. I was just about to order 2 more gateways and 2 sky3ds's. I was waiting for them to have the DSTwo+ so I could order 2 of them as well.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What happened with [dealextreme]?

Nothing really. Paypal just decided no more flash carts and it seemed like DX were getting more money selling $5 plastic widgets, as people really trust/like paypal for reasons I can barely fathom they then dropped flash carts to keep paypal.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS.hk is coming up as Store is Closed, so they both are gone now? geese I bought my dstwo and just 2 weeks ago my gateway from them, dat sucks.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
realhotstuff.com is not closed.

Only shit if they close the .com .. I will lost sky3ds + money

stop freaking out, i boguht my cards from there they are trusted and supportive, they made me a cool deal with shipping i even sent her my card info in a ticket and i didnt get money stolen..

either they are busy to give the refund of all costumers that recently purcahsed or they gonna send you the stuff...
stop worring\complaining give it a few days or just ask your bank for charge back....

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stop freaking out, i boguht my cards from there they are trusted and supportive, they made me a cool deal with shipping i even sent her my card info in a ticket and i didnt get money stolen..

either they are busy to give the refund of all costumers that recently purcahsed or they gonna send you the stuff...
stop worring\complaining give it a few days or just ask your bank for charge back....

The only problem is I dont know how to do a charge back..

edit: Then why they dont message me back since 23..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on