Hacking Real-time save

bragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Real time save : nice thing in theory!!! But did not work the first game I tried : Pokemon Ranger. The game hangs with the real time save. Anybody had more success?

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has worked in almost every game that I've tried on my cart so far. The only game it did hang at, was Contra 4. It hangs at 39%.

But every other game it has worked. I'm sure they will improve on it more and more. TC just said that they will release their RTS in the next few days. And it's not perfect just yet. But that it will improve a little with each update. So I'm sure that's what the Supercard Team is planning on doing too.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First release is always buggy. It'll get better. I've only used it in NSMB just to test it. Worked just fine. Mario was still in mid-air whe I loaded the savestate. KOOL
cool.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
It has worked in almost every game that I've tried on my cart so far. The only game it did hang at, was Contra 4. It hangs at 39%.

But every other game it has worked. I'm sure they will improve on it more and more. TC just said that they will release their RTS in the next few days. And it's not perfect just yet. But that it will improve a little with each update. So I'm sure that's what the Supercard Team is planning on doing too.

Works here. Must be a bad dump or something( formatting fixes all for me
happy.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night