GBARunner3?

Reznc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to fix the "internal battery" thing when running with GBARunner3? Or will I need to remove it and revert to GBARunner2?

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I launch the games on a DSi with twilight menu, and I mean the gameboy advance screen at the start of the games
Does the splash animation appear? or what is exactly happening? make sure that you have the GBA bios inside `/_gba` renamed as "bios.bin"
Post automatically merged:

Is there a way to fix the "internal battery" thing when running with GBARunner3? Or will I need to remove it and revert to GBARunner2?
RTC hasn't been implemented yet, so that's currently expected.

Reznc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the splash animation appear? or what is exactly happening? make sure that you have the GBA bios inside `/_gba` renamed as "bios.bin"

RTC hasn't been implemented yet, so that's currently expected.
Ok, so if I want to have RTC events I need to downgrade. I think I will but I am looking forward to RTC for GBAR3.

4d1xlaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once I can be at a computer again I'll see if I can merge hicode branch with main branch on a local repo, and if I'm lucky the commit on hicode that breaks soft reset can be reverted without completely breaking hicode games lol
so I don't think I can do much about the soft reset being broken in emerald, but at least now I have a build for hicode up to date with main develop, and with profi200 sdmmc driver branch included which fixes graphical glitch in frlg

it's only in emerald that it's broken, the post in the other thread made me think it was broken in all pokémon games on the hicode branch. but I guess it's a hicode specific thing where it doesnt know how to properly handle soft reset in hicode games

Last edited by 4d1xlaan,

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone tell me how you download Gbarunner3 from here?
https://github.com/Gericom/GBARunner3/actions/workflows/nightly.yml
I do have a account but can manage to figure out how to download it
Just click on any of these with a green checkmark, then clikc there:

1718414414386.png

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@DSoryu I don't have this page, or can't get to it, you should have given exact link or the file directly, not working for me and I don't know why. Why cannot I get it from the page I have given?
Maybe it's not downloadable because you were authorized?? Maybe a megaupload link or another of those type?

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a link to this spreadsheet? The embed doesn’t seem to work (from mobile at least)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PTf9kW7L3MTIUU5WXvOnvSLTmgNG4K-CzDNe2U8Rd6Y/edit?usp=sharing

@DSoryu I don't have this page, or can't get to it, you should have given exact link or the file directly, not working for me and I don't know why. Why cannot I get it from the page I have given?
Maybe it's not downloadable because you were authorized?? Maybe a megaupload link or another of those type?

I really like to help, and I will help people who asks questions such as how to get }GBArunner3 working and configured (since there's no readme that explains how yet), but sometimes you like to get spoon fed over the simplest things, and on top of that, in disrespectful ways.

C'mon, you just need to click any of these, then click on the download button I mentioned before.

1718654548645.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Super Crown Bowser and Pikachu lol