Hacking Real-Time Menu Problems

Trophies
Website
www.toendthepeace.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay... so, I've been using my DSTWO for about a year, and it's been fine and wonderful and i love it more than any other flashcart I've used. However, I recently updated the EOS and firmware in order to play Pokemon Black 2 (which is now also on my DS), and now I can't play any games.

When the DSTWO loads any of my NDS ROMs, the real-time menu opens. When I press B, it closes, but opens right back up again. When I old down B, the menu goes away and the game loads, but I can't play it because as soon as I stop pressing B, the menu pops back up again.

I think it may be a problem with the hotkey settings, but I'm not sure. My full hotkey is set to L+R+A+Start. I've heard rumors of a simple hotkey, but never cared enough to look into it. I went into the global settings INI file and changed both of the hotkey setttings to be L+R+A+Start, but that didn't do the trick, so I'm still unsure if it's a hotkey problem.

Another possibility is that it's a Patch problem. The games loads when I put the DSTWO in clean mode (it loads rather slow, and there's a lot of glitches), but when it's in patch mode, it won't let me close the real-time menu.

If there is any additional information that you need, I would be happy to give it to you.

dudester100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im having the same problem in game menu keeps poping up even when i try to close it it pops up again its been doing that for all my games when i run them in patch mode if i run them in clean mode my games are fine it wasent doing this before man wtf :sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool