Real-Time Menu Problems

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Brandon (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Brandon (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    OP

Brandon (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Brandon!

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2012
    United States
    Riverside, California
    Okay... so, I've been using my DSTWO for about a year, and it's been fine and wonderful and i love it more than any other flashcart I've used. However, I recently updated the EOS and firmware in order to play Pokemon Black 2 (which is now also on my DS), and now I can't play any games.

When the DSTWO loads any of my NDS ROMs, the real-time menu opens. When I press B, it closes, but opens right back up again. When I old down B, the menu goes away and the game loads, but I can't play it because as soon as I stop pressing B, the menu pops back up again.

I think it may be a problem with the hotkey settings, but I'm not sure. My full hotkey is set to L+R+A+Start. I've heard rumors of a simple hotkey, but never cared enough to look into it. I went into the global settings INI file and changed both of the hotkey setttings to be L+R+A+Start, but that didn't do the trick, so I'm still unsure if it's a hotkey problem.

Another possibility is that it's a Patch problem. The games loads when I put the DSTWO in clean mode (it loads rather slow, and there's a lot of glitches), but when it's in patch mode, it won't let me close the real-time menu.

If there is any additional information that you need, I would be happy to give it to you.

2. Brandon (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    OP

Brandon (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Brandon!

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2012
    United States
    Riverside, California
    EDIT: Resolved.

EDIT: Error occurred again. It was playing fine for about an hour and then when I came back to my DS later on in the day, it did it again. I remade the EOS and updated the Firmware, but that didn't fix it.

Please help!

3. dudester100

dudester100 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 27, 2013
    Canada
    im having the same problem in game menu keeps poping up even when i try to close it it pops up again its been doing that for all my games when i run them in patch mode if i run them in clean mode my games are fine it wasent doing this before man wtf :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice