Real Solution for Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story to DSTT

howyeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys I know you wont believe me so I posted a picture on a working solution to play Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story if you have a DSTT!!!

dsttmarioandluigirpg3.jpg

LOL, sorry but true.

D

Deleted_171835

Oh, how happy I am. It WORKS. I didn't know it was that simple. All I did was went into my piggybank/bankaccount and withdrawed 35$. I went to the nearest EBGames and guess it what I got it. This is the best solution ever. THANK YOU.
nyanya.gif
/jking

Sigfried666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Meanie. The game may cost you 35$, but here in my country, due to tax and everything, it goes for a quarter of my salary. No way can I go around buying original games.

D

Deleted_171835

Sigfried666 said:
Meanie. The game may cost you 35$, but here in my country, due to tax and everything, it goes for a quarter of my salary. No way can I go around buying original games.

A quarter of your salary! With taxes and the appropriate conversion it should cost about $70/$80. So you're telling me you make $320 a month. O_O. Unless....you're a teen.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Escape said:
I think this solution might also work on the R4.
try it on your own risk!!

OMFGBBQAWESOMESAUSE!!!!

IT WORKED AND I HAZ DA R$!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ELEVEN111!
grog.gif
grog.gif
CAPS CAPS CAPS

On a more serious point this should go to the EOF.

howyeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gullwing said:
Ohh please... you give false hopes there... You shouldn't have posted it in that section... Move it pls

Hey C'mon guys, have some sense of humour, there are a lot of stupid people asking the same question about DSTT or other cards, they really deserve this mini hoax for not looking before posting.

And If you think of it, it's not really a hoax, is the truth about the current and only real solution for DSTT users. Well this or buy a new and better card.
tongue.gif

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
howyeman said:
Hey guys I know you wont believe me so I posted a picture on a working solution to play Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story if you have a DSTT!!!

LOL, sorry but true.
The Mario and Luigi RPG 3 boxart with a DSTT card in the picture? Ha! That's not true to fix!

Sigfried666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Revolutionize said:
Sigfried666 said:

A quarter of your salary! With taxes and the appropriate conversion it should cost about $70/$80. So you're telling me you make $320 a month. O_O. Unless....you're a teen.

Nope. Here in Brazil the game can be found for $150. If I wait for the game to get old, I can get it for $120.
I get roughly $600 monthly.

Of course, I can import the game, will cost around $100.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head