Hacking Re-purposing Mighty Channels emunand for Rock Band 3 use?

wicozani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.2U Wii that has been soft-modded for 6-7 years. I have stayed relatively up-to-date with it, and have been happily using the Mighty Channels to play VC/Wi-ware games with an emunand on my USB HDD. I've also been using CFG USB Loader for a long time successfully for playing Wii backups. Finally, I also have long used with success cioscorp for playing GC backups directly from the Disk Channel.

I have finally got the family on-board with the Rock Band 2/3 enterprise, and now wish to host custom songs/DLC and other Rock Band song items on my HDD. I do wish to also continue to play the VC/WW games on the HDD emunand, which seems to now be possible with multiple different USB loaders. Based on the folder structure in some guides I've read about getting Rock Band 3 DLC setup on an HDD, it seems that my "old" Mighty Channels" emunand is incomplete (i.e., doesn't contain a full-featured NAND folder structure). I'm very uncertain whether my Mighty Channels emunand can be re-purposed and, if so, the proper way to go about it. I will be very appreciative of any guidance that can be afforded! Thanks and happy new year!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night