Hacking Using DLC through emuNAND

orlandonian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my situation:

I have both Just Dance 3 and 4 on disc and am able to play the DLC for both of them from the disc channel.

I want to be able to move these DLC songs to emuNAND so the games can see them as being saved to the system. I can't do this with regular NAND as the songs take up way too much space for all the songs to fit.

Is there a way to set this up? I just need the DLC songs to be stored on emuNAND, not the games themselves.

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that a game running on emunand will use its DLC installed to that same emunand.

I don't know if there's a way for a game running on realnand to use DLC installed to an emunand. The whole point of emunand is to appear as the 'only' nand for its purposes. It's a sandbox. Non-homebrew, retail software wasn't written to access it, it couldn't have been.

The most practical solution is likely to run Just Dance 3 and 4 from emunand, and install the DLC on emunand.

I don't know if that means you have to manually use nSwitch or equivalent before launching the game. Wiiflow has individual game settings for emunand but I've never used them before and don't know if 'launch with emunand' is what they accomplish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4