Hacking Re-Packaging Modified Games via NUSPacker

xCykrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have recently been trying to find alternative ways to mod backup/dumped versions of Breath of the Wild. I know we have SD-Cafiine and Loadiine, however those were not what I wished to use as they can be slow or fail over time and require the SD Card to house files.

I have tried to use NUSPacker to re-encrypt the games with multiple different combinations of settings, it packs completely and when installing via WUPInstaller w/ Signature Patches from Mocha, it does not fail but the Update Data (this is what is modified) is incomplete and only a few thousand KB in total after it did parse the full 2GB or so with WUPInstaller.

Is there a known problem with repacking update data or do repacked games/updates in general cause problems with Wii U? If you have any suggestions or other tools that might help fix this that would be great. This really feels like the only thing holding me back from having a modded update.

FTPiiU-Everywhere does not work for this task, the files seem to corrupt or something on upload and completely breaks any models and textures for modded items.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn