Hacking Error 2002-1002 when launching games on emuMMC

beanz00_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I want to use mods for MK8D on emuMMC. It worked fine, but then i tried installing linux (had to reformat sd card to modify the partitions) and didn't backup emuMMC properly. It didn't matter too much since I hadn't been using it for very long, so i made a new version of emuMMC and from that point on, no matter what i do, it gives the error 2002-1002 when trying to launch any game.

I tried re-installing emuMMC, updating to the latest firmware, reinstalling the game, using a different profile, removing the mods, and completely reformatting my SD card and starting from scratch, but nothing helped.

All the games work fine on sysMMC. I have not pirated any games, i own them all legitametly and downloaded them officially.

I have looked everywhere online but the only articles i have found are either from nintendo talking about stock firmware, or from people pirating the games and having issues with sigpatches and stuff. (I have tried following stuff from these guides anyway and it doesn't help.)

I have no idea what to do now, it could be an issue with my SD card but it worked fine before and i completely reformatted it to no avail. I could try using another SD card anyway but this is the only 128gb card i have, all my others are 32gb or less.
Does anyone know what i can do?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright