Rayman Legends: Leaked Wii-U Trailer

corenting

Trophies
Website
www.corenting.fr
XP
Country
France
Hey I notice the back of the controller is different now. There is a black square on the protruding hand rest now which wasn't there before.
also the wire looks chunky.

I noticed that too, they improved the controllers since last year E3.
I read a french article about that, here's two images to compare (first is from E3 2011 and the secon is from the trailer )

WiiU_Manette.jpg

WiiU_2012.jpg

You can notice the black square and some little changes (the wire is here because it's a devkit).

Source : http://www.gameblog.fr/news/28636-manette-wii-u-ce-qui-a-change-depuis-l-e3-2011-infos-en-imag (in french)

Reactions: 1 person

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
is it just me thinking "shit I am going to be needing a bookshelf full of screen protectors"?

I mean, the screen is flexy.. like a ds, or dsi. or 3DS. same type of soft screen.

prepare for thread after thread on "me SCRATCHED PWND ma wiiU, help meh!"

Nanoman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This looks awesome!
Love the enchanted art style, the first one looked too much like a flash game in my opinion, hopefully with improved physics and better music this will be one of the best titles released this year, that is if it doesn't get pushed back for an early 2013 release.

Anyone else got reminded by back to the future music while watching the last part of the video? :lol:
The music at the end of the video actually is straight from Back to the Future part I & II. They used two songs: the beginning of "The Delorean Ditched" and a piece from "I'm Back / To Be Concluded".

Reactions: 1 person

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Hey I notice the back of the controller is different now. There is a black square on the protruding hand rest now which wasn't there before.
also the wire looks chunky.

I noticed that too, they improved the controllers since last year E3.
I read a french article about that, here's two images to compare (first is from E3 2011 and the secon is from the trailer )

WiiU_Manette.jpg

WiiU_2012.jpg

You can notice the black square and some little changes (the wire is here because it's a devkit).

Source : http://www.gameblog....1-infos-en-imag (in french)

Cheers for this! Wow I was thinking they just increased the size of the wii u ir camera but it is on the new one too so the big black square is a new sexy feature... anyone willing to take a sensible guess?

also, he has lost his stylus.

corenting

Trophies
Website
www.corenting.fr
XP
Country
France
AA? Really? Do you know what that is? Did you watch the video at all? Did you play Origins?
How can they possibly improve Anti Aliasing?
And lightning? You do know that it's a 2D game right?

How can you improve the lightning for a 2D game given what they've already showed off? :unsure:

I think I will give it a try when it will be released as I cannot really juge the game on a leaked trailer on my bad screen :D I hope it will be a launch title !

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or I might get the Vita version
Pft puny tiny screen.

:P

This looks fantastic, will grab it with my Wii U (I'm confident that Nintendo won't give us a meh line up this time) plus its fucking Nintendo.

Way to up the game Ubisoft, shame that most of your other developers can't do quality like that team. Now Nintendo beat that with your Wii U NSMB...you can do it just quit making the same title.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
"An internal video showing images of Rayman Origins' sequel has leaked over the Internet. This video was intended as a purely internal demonstrative video, and in NO way represents the final game, the final console or their features. This video was destined for internal production teams who often create game prototypes with work in progress development kits. Ubisoft confirms the development of Rayman Legends handled by Michel Ancel and his team in Montpellier." - Ubisoft statement

Looks like all the speculation concerning the controller and it being the final build can be shot down.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like I'm the only person on earth actually looking forward to the WiiU. Though I do wish it had a different name.
Also physical DLC doesn't seem like to bad an idea as long as it isn't over-used (I'm looking at you, Skylanders)
Plus tie-ins with other games is something I like to see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice