MissDjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DarthNemesis said:
MissDjax said:
For me it crashed all the time (20122008 patch)... when looking in inventory and saving... even at an early stage.
The translated files on the wiki, not the patch.

it = patched rom
wink.gif

lezard2192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i was just wanting to know how to use the translation patch im sure this isnt the rite place to ask but i didnt know where els to ask :S
i came across this threat yesterday and iv been trying to patch my game since then
can someone run me through what i need and how to do it
frown.gif

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
lezard2192 said:
Hello, i was just wanting to know how to use the translation patch im sure this isnt the rite place to ask but i didnt know where els to ask :S
i came across this threat yesterday and iv been trying to patch my game since then
frown.gif
It's "right" and "thread". It's pretty straightforward, do you see a file named "drop rom here.bat"? do what the filename says, if you can't do that then something must be wrong with you, it's as simple as it gets.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lezard2192 said:
frown.gif

I'm presuming you've downloaded the patch already, now the biggest clue is the file called DRAG AND DROP ROM HERE.bat
yaynds.gif

QUOTE(lezard2192 @ Dec 22 2008, 08:54 PM) yes i did that but none of the status screens or cards items ect are translated
That's because its not a full translation and just a test patch for the people that were nagging for a release please read all the posts

lezard2192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am thankful >.>
i was just under the impressiong it was a working beta patch, so its not a working patch ?

lezard2192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if iv offending you but i mean "working" as in the basic interface and status / stats screen translated for basic game play

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, it's funny how they all keep annoying you with silly questions. Anyways, keep up the good work.

P.S Is it a working patch? XD (Kidding)

lezard2192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is it really that annoying >.>?
wat dose the ptch translate i had 2 yes box's appear as Ye s and the karfa interface in english is that all its ment to do ?
i started playing yesterday and im still unaware of how much this patch translates exactly, might someone tell me ?

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lezard2192 said:
wat dose the ptch translate i had 2 yes box's appear as Ye s and the karfa interface in english is that all its ment to do ?
i started playing yesterday and im still unaware of how much this patch translates exactly, might someone tell me ?
Some random crap, and it crashes all the time.

Toki~

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Basically what is in the patch is translation for the Kafra menu and also to input your name in english. So far i haven't come across any crashes but i am not really very far into the game.

Well done and thank you though to everyone currently working on the translation and all the time and effort.
happy.gif

lezard2192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toki~ said:
Basically what is in the patch is translation for the Kafra menu and also to input your name in english. So far i haven't come across any crashes but i am not really very far into the game.

Well done and thank you though to everyone currently working on the translation and all the time and effort.
happy.gif

and thank you for answering my question
biggrin.gif

Brawan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The translation just work to the kafra menu and names menu, the items, cities....... no work.

Is this correct? I ask it because in the wiki we can see the items and some more.
Some error or what?

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Brawan said:
The translation just work to the kafra menu and names menu, the items, cities....... no work.

Is this correct? I ask it because in the wiki we can see the items and some more.
Some error or what?

"What" pretty much sums up your reply.
Look up Jesus, this question was already answered like 10 times... one of them... IN THE REPLY ABOVE YOU!

Anyway, the game crashes when I'm trying to buy equipment and press the "stats" button on the left lower corner or try to equip some items. I'm guessing it has something to with the item.dat since the names are displaying properly and all.

EDIT: I'm using all the current translated files on the Wiki other than the skill ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9