Gaming r4tti game save help

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded some game saves for pokemon today because my son said he wanted more characters but the save that I put on the card with the game does not seem to be working. I named the save file exactly the same as the .nds file except of course for the .sav The name is like this Pokemon Diamond.nds and Pokemon Diamond.sav and for some reason the nds is not recognizing the sav file. I downloaded the game save and coverted it from .duc to .sav file and then loaded it on the r4itt card but when you start the game it just acts like it has never been played even with the completed game save file. Is there another process to make saves work on a ds or what? I would greatly appreciate some help with this issue and thank you very much.

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I think I figured out the issue with the game save but I am not sure where to find a program to resolve the problem. I am pretty sure it is the size of the game saves that is causing the issue. The game saves that I downloaded and coverted on shunny were different sizes and I read that nds game saves should be 512 kb so how do I change the size of the game save? Hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs