Homebrew R4tf file on moonshell 2?

Primenay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to soft reset on moonshell 2 but it says "cannot find r4tf.nds" What does that mean and where do I get that file? Could someone please post a link

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Alternatively - put a copy of 'moonshell_direct.nds' into 'resetmse' folder & rename it as 'r4tf.nds'
(I did the same thing but for a DSTTi card & it worked - only this reboots back into moonshell & not the DSTT firmware)

Primenay13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got another question, It also does that for moonmemo. Can I just make a folder named moonmemo on the root of my card will it work?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
primenay13 said:
Got another question, It also does that for moonmemo. Can I just make a folder named moonmemo on the root of my card will it work?
Yes you are correct - Make a folder on your root directory called 'moonmemo' & when you create a 'memo' (and save it) it creates a *.bmp file in this folder

Another 'unknown' feature is a method of 'deleting' files from within Moonshell (actually it's more of a 'trash can') - create a folder on the root called 'dustbox' & any files you want to delete just press the [Start] button for more than 3 seconds & the file is moved to the 'dustbox' folder.
If you 'delete' from the 'dustbox' folder - it is totally removed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works