Hacking R4i sdhc Dual Core (white)

Czin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I did a search through the forum and didn't find anything helpful about my problem.

I have a R4i sdhc Dual core ( also referred to as white on product comparison on website r4isdhc.com) It ran fine most games fine, until I tried a more recent one. I went to their website and downloaded files for version 1.42, which I thought was the most recent.

After that, I ran the "patch" (or what I presume was the patch acording to the instructions they gave) and it upgraded fine, in a black screen like the old MSDOS. After it ended it was needed to restart the console, which turned off by itself. I turned it on and no longer was there the Sponge Bob icon, instead it said there wasn't any DS game cartridge in. I thought the problem might have been the version on my DSi wasn't supported by the cards new version so i updated it through the System managment or whatever. Still not working.

I have lost hope of finding the answer on my own, so here I am posting about it.

Any help is apreciated.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't overpay though (keepit under $15) I would recommend getting one for US$11.50 from zhuzhuchina. And if you've got a little spre cash you could get a SuperCard DSTwo, about US$35. (And if you've got a DSLite you could get an original R4, they're like $2.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY