Hacking R4i Sdhc dual core Happy Box Not Working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jalila13
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,772
  • Replies Replies 3

Jalila13

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
107
Country
United States
I brought three r4i sdhc dual cores for my lil cousins who are constantly losing their games they have 3ds I tried downloading the firmware but it doesnt work, any help would be appreciated thanks.


Link on carts:

http://www.r4isdhc.com/

The cart is white with silver 'wood' sticker

The sticker reads ' R4i Dual-Core 3ds dsi'

Also this came from Lightake I asked them how I could return them but they never answered..... are they realiable?

Again, Thanks for any help given.
 
Those carts are absolutely horrible. I also bought three of them and they all broke within hours of using them.
 
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "not working"?
What firmware is your 3ds?

EDIT: seems like all of the files hosted on the website are down. You won't be able to dl the updater, thus you won't be able to update your cart, unless you find another source to get the updater.
 

Site & Scene News