r4i-sdhc.com or r4isdhc.com dual core?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by mike316, Sep 27, 2012.

Sep 27, 2012
  1. mike316
    OP

Newcomer mike316 Newbie

United States
    Hi guys,

I am buying a few of these 3DS cards for the purpose of reselling. I have the option of buying r4i-sdhc.com (red box) or r4isdhc.com (white kind with dual core written on it). I am wondering which one will have the least problems in terms of compatibility. which company provides faster patches when card is blocked? when I asked the seller which one is better, he said I have to see which one is better in my country, I dont really know what that means. I am in the USA.

anyway, which one do you recommend? which one provides faster, better support?

2. zarabow
    This message by zarabow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Sep 28, 2012
  3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    OR you could get a recommended flash cart and actually sell decent stuff to people...
    http://gbatemp.net/t290097-which-flash-cart-should-i-get

4. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Neither, they're both crap.
    Go with the R4i Gold (url on card: http://r4ids.cn/) it's the best budget card around. It has the fastest and best support!
    I also suggest buying it from zhuzhuchina, they are one of the best shops around!

5. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    r4i-sdhc.com (red box):if you want to choose it, just wait for several dasy.Because they will release a new one to support 3DS 4.4.0-10
    r4isdhc.com(dual core):just keep away from it.
    r4ids.cn(r4i gold):You can buy it at once because it can support 3ds 4.4.0-10.

6. GolfDude

Member GolfDude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    r4i-sdhc.com actually didnt need a new card afterall, they just released their new firmware for existing cards to run on 4.4.0 today.. i tried it so i know

7. georgelathouwers
    This message by georgelathouwers has been removed from public view by raulpica, Aug 29, 2013.
    Oct 5, 2012