Hacking R4i Save Dongle

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guys don't expect it to come a week after you get accepted, even though that happened to some people.
They send these out in batches and it could be a while till they send the batch with yours in it so be patient.
2011 - The year of complaining about free/optional stuff.

Reactions: 3 people

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Stop calling others whiners if you don't know their situation. In 3 days time I have to move out to another town.

When I accepted to receive this FREE Dongle, I actually PROMISED them of a review. Unlike MOST people who write a small/few paragraphed review, I was really willing to do the research from several places, test out the save files back and forth and do a professional style review creating a PDF file. I am disappointed not because it has been delayed but because I will now have no time to do a review anymore. I am going to enjoy the holidays with my family in another town, and I will not be available to receive it for next 20 days or so. The most disappointing thing is that they didn't reply to any of my 3 emails. I don't know if it's possible but I wish to cancel my commitment with them. I don't want free things when I am unable to fulfill my promise.

Will give it a last try sending them an email to not ship out the dongle....

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop calling others whiners if you don't know their situation. In 3 days time I have to move out to another town.

When I accepted to receive this FREE Dongle, I actually PROMISED them of a review. Unlike MOST people who write a small/few paragraphed review, I was really willing to do the research from several places, test out the save files back and forth and do a professional style review creating a PDF file. I am disappointed not because it has been delayed but because I will now have no time to do a review anymore. I am going to enjoy the holidays with my family in another town, and I will not be available to receive it for next 20 days or so. The most disappointing thing is that they didn't reply to any of my 3 emails. I don't know if it's possible but I wish to cancel my commitment with them. I don't want free things when I am unable to fulfill my promise.

Will give it a last try sending them an email to not ship out the dongle....
You ordered something, for free, from China and expected to get it that soon. C'mon now.

Reactions: 1 person

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
You ordered something, for free, from China and expected to get it that soon. C'mon now.

You are not aware of the whole situation so shut the fuck up!

The first 2 or 3 batches went via DHL, UPS and EMS Express. And if you are not aware they are all delivered in 72 hours, from Hongkong to anywhere in the world.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

The first 2 or 3 batches went via DHL, UPS and EMS Express. And if you are not aware they are all delivered in 72 hours, from Hongkong to anywhere in the world.
I can see your point, but there's no reason to bash and insult the other members. =S

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ha, you're mad. You honestly expected to order something, for free, out of 500 people, and to get it in 72 hours.

Hahahahaha.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
I can see your point, but there's no reason to bash and insult the other members. =S

It's not my intention to bash or insult anyone. I apologize to him. He is simply overlooking my situation. He is behaving as if he knows everything and that I should not even speak out my opinions if I am getting something for free.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

It's not my intention to bash or insult anyone. I apologize to him. He is simply overlooking my situation. He is behaving as if he knows everything and that I should not even speak out my opinions if I am getting something for free.

A simple change of address is all you need, and if it's coming from UPS or FED EX, just let them know.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Whoooaaaa....everybody, just calm down, chill! No need for aggression!

They are obviously shipping these in batches, and people are getting them quite fast. No need to complain about time it takes to get to you, since you actually haven't payed for any service! :D
Other then that, if somebody has problem rearding location/address/something else, they should contact directly them, and wait for reply, if they DON'T reply, well, nothing more you can do then just wait to see if it will come or not....in the end, if you don't receive it, it'll be returned back to them ;)

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country

A simple change of address is all you need, and if it's coming from UPS or FED EX, just let them know.

That's the thing RoMee, I don't have any information of it. No tracking numbers to inform the courier company. I don't even know if it has been shipped. I am totally ignoring this issue now. No reviews from me for R4i Dongle. Happy Holidays~!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I got mine today (: It's being sent to me via GDEX. Though, I'm not gonna make a review at all (:
So you agreed to certain terms in order to get something free and you won't even take 5 minutes to write a small review? Asshole.

Still haven't gotten mine, it'll probably arrive the week after Christmas as my name is pretty close to the bottom. Oh well, just means I can try it out on more games as I go and buy more games.

Reactions: 3 people

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It's still free quit crying brat.

Reactions: 2 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Haha, fuck the UPS guy. Shows up here at like 8 in the morning, brings out a relatively small package along with a giant one. I was all like "WELL WOULD YOU LIKE AT THAT. AND HERE I THOUGHT IT'D BE HERE--*notice name on top of packages, both to my father*...SHIT." We've been getting so many packages cuz my dad ordered quite a bit of things online, kinda pissing me off cuz I JUST WANT MY R4i SAVE DONGLE. Oh well, I are patient.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
screenshot.jpg

picture from there site about what they posted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw