Hacking R4i Save Dongle

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got approved!
Really? How come everyone got a SaveDongle, but me?
HELLO,

Thank you for your interest in SaveDongle. We regret to inform you that your application has not been successful. We hope you continue to support our product, you can buy it from our Distributors all over the world if desired or you can join another activity: we will deliver 2000 samples of free SaveDongle to those who purchase the R4i-SDHC cards. Again, thank you for joining this activity!​
(http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/SaveDongle.asp)

Sincerely,
admin
Well, that proves that they reject people.... :glare:

D

Deleted_171835

i got approved!
HELLO,

Thank you for your interest in SaveDongle. We regret to inform you that your application has not been successful. We hope you continue to support our product, you can buy it from our Distributors all over the world if desired or you can join another activity: we will deliver 2000 samples of free SaveDongle to those who purchase the R4i-SDHC cards. Again, thank you for joining this activity!​

Sincerely,
admin
I doubt that you were even planning on making a review anyways. If you really want it, just buy one.

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the list!
I like how on all the links to distributers, none of them actually have it. I want to know how much my reviews are worth.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, they all have been shipped, the email guy wrote that to me.
But they either cant get the numbers, or they had them and lost them somewhere, or something else happened with them. Maybe they just dont feel like putting them all up.
But everyone who'se listed there, should recieve it shortly. (No idea how long it takes to ship from whereever they come, but I'm thinking its probably a week at least)

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i got approved!
HELLO,

Sincerely,
admin
I doubt that you were even planning on making a review anyways. If you really want it, just buy one.
you probably got rejected because you didn't put much detail(i sent an email for a friend and he got rejected since i didn't put much detail so yeah)

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No, they all have been shipped, the email guy wrote that to me.
But they either cant get the numbers, or they had them and lost them somewhere, or something else happened with them. Maybe they just dont feel like putting them all up.
But everyone who'se listed there, should recieve it shortly. (No idea how long it takes to ship from whereever they come, but I'm thinking its probably a week at least)

Sweet :D I was wondering since i'm another person with their name but no number thanks ^_^

camus24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I got aproved and i'm in the list, i was thinking that because I'm from Colombia they would reject me, but no, i'm the only one from Colombia in the entire list..XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill