Hacking R4i Save Dongle

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dongle arrived this morning. Yay. Personally if it had never arrived I'd not have given a shit. Can't complain when it's free.

I can't read a single address in the images above. Unless there's a higher res version available elsewhere.

loco365

Trophies
XP
For anyone that got it, did it come in the mail or did someone come to your door with it? I'm afraid of paying import fees as I'm short on cash.

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
maybe you didnt reply them fast enough? my brother applied for one too, got the approval a day later, but only send his adress and stuff like a week later and he's not on the list anymore.

might have been skipped.

i got mine today, but the worst thing happened... not only does it rattle when you shake it (anyone else hear that?) its not even even working with pokemon white (or heart gold...)
it also scrambled my diamond save.
thats pretty disappointing, as thats why i wanted one :( works for most other games, but this one is kinda sad :/
still writing my review
It doesn't rattle no matter how hard I shake it >_>... Pokemon Soul Silver does work so I think Heart Gold should be able to.. Did you update the firmware of it? The fix for Pokemon Black should be coming soon I think... Also, how does it scramble your Diamond save? @@?
Did you go through this process and update your dongle yet???
39735286.png
84230794.png
96506663.png

EDIT: Don't care about the date lol, I was using some program with a lousy crack that need date changes >.>

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you didnt reply them fast enough? my brother applied for one too, got the approval a day later, but only send his adress and stuff like a week later and he's not on the list anymore.

might have been skipped.

i got mine today, but the worst thing happened... not only does it rattle when you shake it (anyone else hear that?) its not even even working with pokemon white (or heart gold...)
thats pretty disappointing, as thats why i wanted one :( works for most other games, but this one is kinda sad :/
still writing my review
It doesn't rattle no matter how hard I shake it >_>... Pokemon Soul Silver does work so I think Heart Gold should be able to.. Did you update the firmware of it? The fix for Pokemon Black should be coming soon I think... Also, how does it scramble your Diamond save? @@?
39735286.png
84230794.png
96506663.png

EDIT: Don't care about the date lol, I was using some program with a lousy crack that need date changes >.>
It's worth mentioning that an unofficial, but working and stable, release of 1.2 is out there.

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

might have been skipped.

still writing my review
39735286.png
84230794.png
96506663.png

It's worth mentioning that an unofficial, but working and stable, release of 1.2 is out there.
Is it @@? Any site for proving it? I don't know at all >_>

prectorian

Chef Kirby
Trophies
XP
Country
Vanuatu
It's the one you're using, ha.

[Removed for my own safety]
Everyone does realize that site has roms and movies on it right?
Or is it alright to just link to their forums?

Yes, that link does contain roms, ebooks, game saves, etc. which isn't allow to be posted publically (only allow via PM) in GBAtemp as far as I know.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine today but from another Website -DSMonkey.com- Also got a code to see if I won an R4i SDCH

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/398759_315939465106610_100000716773867_1006914_271840658_n.jpg

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
See? Not the white package that they showed in their Website

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2465/32821631603511509704510.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users