Hacking R4i Save Dongle

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just sent out an e-mail, waiting on the response. B-) I will let ya'll know if I win. ^_^
Hate to crush your spirits, but I think they hit 300 already. It's just taking a while to update the page.
They did? That would explain...
Meh, I don't really feel the need to buy it. Looked worth a review though.

katw83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I won one too. But does anyone know how to use the tracking number that's listed next to our names?

I know the tracking number I have is for UPS, when I went to the tracking thing on the UPS website I had to go to track by reference but it will depend on who it's been sent with.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but most of you realize that you have to send your review to [email protected], right?

I'm also pretty sure, by the time the 4th review for this thing gets added here, they will ban everyone who dares write another one for gbatemp xD

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine got accepted, and seeing as a friend already got one, my review is pretty much done. Just waiting for mine to arrive then im submitting my review. (no, contrary to common thought, i am not a D-Bag who takes free stuff and flees from commitments i make)

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Somebody is going to have to take thier's apart to find out if it will be like the NDS Adaptor+ or not.

For those of you who are clueless or do not know what I am talking about:
Rewritting the bin code to read non-existing pins will be pointless without hardware modification.

If you want a longer explaination of this one line statement above:
http://gbatemp.net/topic/310760-dumping-roms-with-nds-adaptor-plus/

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
News from the official website:

"Dear all, since R4i-SDHC team release of free 300 savedonge news last week, it cause quite big echo, we've received numerous emails concerning the application of this campaign so far, the number of applicants who was approved is far more than an expected 300 and the number of applicants is on the rise. So we decide to give out free 200 SaveDongle again. The competion will go ahead!"

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh for christs sake, we wont get a savehack out of this so stop dreaming.
we've had action replays being able to backup savegames for the ds for years, but we never got a savehack for dsi did we?

D

Deleted-236924

Got the approval e-mail, but no way in hell I'd give them my phone number. They don't need it to contact me.
So I just sent them the other information, omitting the phone number and saying "You don't need my phone number to contact me."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof