Hacking R4i Platinum RTS (www.r4ipt.com)

gnerb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea what's up with this? I've had one for about 2 weeks now, and when I received it, the site was up and working fine. I Downloaded their firmware and installed Moonshell2.0 and it seems to be working pretty darn well, including the RTS feature which is why I chose this particular card in the first place.

Anyway, now the site is down. I have two more of these on the way for my kids, but I've since deleted the firmware files I used to set up my card. Is there another firmware that will work with this particular card, or a mirror site that would have this firmware available?

I appreciate your help in advance (and so do my kids, I'm sure!)

gnerb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they were just updating... the site is up again and working just fine.

So far, there are only 2 games I have been unable to get to work with this card: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, and Lufia CotS DS.
The RTS feature really does work in most games, and is super awesome. This, again, was the major deciding factor in buying this particular card... anyone who's played Final Fantasy III and spent 2 hours getting from the final save point all the way through to the final boss only to choke and lose everything will appreciate this need.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.