Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If been trying to get wario DIY on my dsi now for days,
every forum i follow is either wrong or has dead links
dry.gif

When i finally got the Ysmenu on it it says: Unsupporteed DLDI name
So could someone help me cuz im getting desperate now.

I have a R4i gold, i dont know what kinda clone it is or whatever but the site on the box says www.r4ids.com, a website that doesnt work anyway
rofl2.gif

So now i removed everything on my card, im ready to follow the steps from scratch so could someone post it for me
bow.gif

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
it could be that Yasumenu doesnt support the flascart or thats NOT an R4 DSTT clone

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol you don't know what your missing out on dude, WarioWare D.I.Y is such a fun game and it's a awesome tools for budding game designers and stuff, a very very good game

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
@MutantK: I used to have that flash card. You can find the newest firmware (v1.31) at http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/. Anyway, it won't work with WarioWare DIY. In fact, with that flash card you can't use Yasumenu nor the modded AKAIO nor the Wood R4 v1.04.

You can 1) wait for another firmware update (they post one on September 2009 then a new one on February 2010) or 2) buy an Acekard 2i, a M3i Zero or even better: a Supercard DS2.

Me? I bought an Acekard 2i. AND a M3i Zero. And live happily ever after.

I have a DSi.

MutantK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pichon64 said:
@MutantK: I used to have that flash card. You can find the newest firmware (v1.31) at http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/. Anyway, it won't work with WarioWare DIY. In fact, with that flash card you can't use Yasumenu nor the modded AKAIO nor the Wood R4 v1.04.

You can 1) wait for another firmware update (they post one on September 2009 then a new one on February 2010) or 2) buy an Acekard 2i, a M3i Zero or even better: a Supercard DS2.

Me? I bought an Acekard 2i. AND a M3i Zero. And live happily ever after.

I have a DSi.

i downloaded the firmware, it just freezes.
usually i use the firmware from a dutch web: http://www.sidderwebshop.nl/?page=information&page_id=34
it used to work fine, but eversince i tried all that crap to get wario D.I.Y on it, rythym paradise, bowsers inside story and some other games stopped working or just freeze in the middle of the game.
i tried formatting it and everything.
I was so hoping for a solution, guess i just have a crappy card:P
thanx anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gallium Arsenic Nitride :P lol