Hacking r4i gold stopped working

scoph1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi every1

ive got the r4i gold for my dsi and it was working fine on the dsi's 1.4E firmware, now all of a sudden the dsi has stopped
recognising the r4 card. Ive got 3 dsi's all the same firmware etc and none of them recognise it.ive formatted the microsd card and took games off but still the same thing.

any ideas?

scoph1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
was working in one of the dsi's, took it out put it straight into the other one then thats when it stopped working.
oh well looks like ill get another one
cheers

Posts merged

i had it working on fw 1.4E for over 2 weeks though

GSXRsmoke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem....i had everything working fine and i went to go and just switch a game or two and then the next time i tried to start it up on my dsi, it just froze on the loading screen... dammit! so then i pulled the recently added games off, thinkin i put a bad download on it but no... i tried starting all over on another 2g micro SD...but nothing.. this blows can someone please help..?
mad.gif

GSXRsmoke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i possibly F**ked the whole flash card i guess..cuz i cant figure it out.. im pretty sure all of the software is fine..either that or its somethin vary simple that i missed...anyone have a couple troubleshooting suggestions for a dumb american noob?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
R4i Gold (and quite simply everything with 'R4' in it) is a fake flashcard, so there's a high chance it's just broken. Even if you get it to work again, it might give some trouble later on, so you better buy a new flashcard. I suggest an AceKard 2i, because they're quite cheap and very good.

Also, I like the fact that you admit you're a complete newbie at this, unlike some others that act like they're the best and know everything, while they don't.

Well, I hope you found this post useful enough to help you out
smile.gif

adamelexandru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have:
Nintendo DSi v1.4U
R4i SDHC Gold

The R4i menu loads but the games don't. It gets stuck on a loading screen when I choose a game.
Can someone thoroughly explain how to put games into my micro sd correctly?
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro