Hacking R4i GOLD on 3DS... possible?

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Let me bump this please. The card itself works thanks to all firmware changes etc, but the problem is that the firmware has expired, and I don't want to change my date on my system. Is there any way to change the firmware itself to get out of this status? Can the R4i-gold 1.4 (.com) version run Wood?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but the problem is that the firmware has expired, and I don't want to change my date on my system. Is there any way to change the firmware itself to get out of this status?
. . . what are you talking about expired firmware? i dont know. . . i think whatever you mean is not what you are saying . . . changing the date on the system is a fix for browserhax and has nothing to do with a flashcard . . . try this R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4 firmware has expired, what the fuck are you talking about?
expired means to come to an end. but not being devolved does not mean does not work, you yourself said that the card works in a older model ds, so it is not the "expired firmware" that's the problem as the r4 still works . . . did you click the link i gave you?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.