Hacking R4i Gold Error

Snysthesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the r4i gold in last month, and it works even when I updated to 1.4U. However, when I was walking home while listening to music, the card froze. Then when I restarted it, a message popped up, saying "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON TO TURN THE SYSTEM OFF. PLEASE REFER TO THE NINTENDO DSI OPERATIONS MANUAL FOR DETAILS

Any ideas? I've been changing and updating the firmwares too. If all fails, I'm buying an Acekard2i. So it's been working for two months, and now it won't.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Not to offend you, but you may want to try another forum. Most of the people here are a little prejudiced against R4's (mostly due to them being crap in our eyes and having many problems, like yours).
Please keep in mind that while the members here are generally nice, some of them have a bit of a tender nerve for R4 related things. If you still need help, try rummaging around in the R4 section of these forums, as most of the problems people have with R4's have been discussed before.

Sorry to post without any serious content or help, but I think new members need to understand the dangers in posting about R4 issues.

Also, Welcome to GBATemp! Stick around, we have candy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: