Hacking [R4i Gold Deluxe] White Card ****ed ?!

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
did anybody else saw on the upper screen at the top and on the bottom red and yellow lines/ green and purple lines? (at the gra lines screen btw)

IMO if yellow's up and blue down the crd will load if blue is up en yellow down the card freezes

Shoot, you got me there, I don't see colors on mine, just grey and black lines. In my case, if there are only grey lines on the top screen, and a completely black bottom screen, it always loads. But if the lines are on both screens, there's a 1/2 chance that it will crash or load.

soaresden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for all messages !

Seems it's a microsd problem..

What a shame because it's a 16go and class 10 !

I'll try to have an other and I stay tuned for more info :)

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We have yet to see a Gateway user reporting that their cart stopped working after a while. But let's give R4i a chance, this is actually the first report of this kind.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Uhuh....wont waste more time arguing with you. Instead Im gonna play on my 3DS with a card which is almost half the price of GW.

Rage is too strong in you, its not my problem you make bad choices.

Ever seen R4i's history? Let's see if you're still happy after they turned their back on you.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
We have yet to see a Gateway user reporting that their cart stopped working after a while. But let's give R4i a chance, this is actually the first report of this kind.

You should wait for soaresden's report before making such a declaration.
If there is something wrong with the tf card, it's normal.

hiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Ever seen R4i's history? Let's if you're still happy after they turned their back on you.

Explain? You mean the quality support they give for their R4i Gold card I have been using for years?

I don't see how is it normal if he didn't rewrite anything on his MicroSD between the time the clone cart was working and when it stopped working.

I didnt write to my sd card too and my card still went corrupted.

hiron

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know dont ask me. How about the card is just defective? I have like 5 microsd card, I rotate kinda lot between my games. The faulty one was a 5 dollar 4GB cheap-ass china card.

soaresden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, so i'm actually in the shop and I can see a 4,8 and 32 go.

Even if they release the multirom in next days, is the card accept/recognize a 32go ?

What will you take for this sd testing ?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay, so i'm actually in the shop and I can see a 4,8 and 32 go.

Even if they release the multirom in next days, is the card accept/recognize a 32go ?

What will you take for this sd testing ?

Sorry mate, but there's no guarantee that R4i will implement multiROM for their clones, so you better get a 4GB MicroSD for now.

hiron

Trophies
XP
Country

soaresden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay so I just bought a 8Go SDHC, and the problem is still there --> Conclusion : My card is broken.
Nevertheless, i will wait for that update, because to my mind it's sound that the way we copy the game in SD will change because of multi-rom support.

We may use a tool that asks which game we want to copy and the tool do the job.
Maybe the tool will copy an OS or update the white card ?

A 32GB is not much nowadays. And you can always use it in your phone.

GW and R4i said multirom is coming so expect it to come soon. The new 3DS card already have multirom btw. So even if GW and R4i dont come with multirom you can use it for upcoming cards that does support it. So 32Gb is the best choice.

See the new card: http://gbatemp.net/threads/mt-card-maybe-the-first-3ds-multi-rom-flash-card.359404/#post-4860214

Sounds good ! it remind me an old GB card i had with 40 games in it x)

soaresden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi again all !

Since the last time, I opened the cards and I notice that the black card is very SIMILAR to the gold R4i

On their website they release a patch that uodate the r4i gold and mentionned that it's ONLY for it

The patch rewrite the os in the r4 right ? What will happen if we use it on the white card ?

By the way, can we rewrite the OS white card ? Any files or patch released ?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi again all !

Since the last time, I opened the cards and I notice that the black card is very SIMILAR to the gold R4i

On their website they release a patch that uodate the r4i gold and mentionned that it's ONLY for it

The patch rewrite the os in the r4 right ? What will happen if we use it on the white card ?

By the way, can we rewrite the OS white card ? Any files or patch released ?

Probably nothing, since there should be a card check.

soaresden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay guys, since the 3.1 is released, i tested it again and ... you know what ?!
It ****in doesn't work either !

Time for replacement i think ...

fryguyse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i'm not too impressed by the build quality either. It's very hard to remove my r4i from the 3DS. And i also had problem to get the 3DS to recognize the r4i (the white card).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum