R4i Gold 3ds VS R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS

• Total voters

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was looking at this: https://www.reddit.com/r/flashcarts...to_help_you_pick_a_flashcart_for_each_device/

And i was wondering if the Infomation below still applies today, Because that means that the "R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS" replaced with YS Menu is the Superior Option, Unless R4I Gold 3DS now works with Ds Forwarders? then they are Both Equal, or R4I Gold 3ds wins since you dont have to replace the software.

R4i Gold 3DS RTS (about $20 in 2016)

• Runs R4 Wood kernel software
  • Supports playing NDS games on NDS/DSi/3DS systems
  • Can play NDS games natively; can play GBA games if you have a Slot-2 card
  • No timebomb (this flashcart will work without disabling itself in 2018)
  • Made by r4ids.cn
R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS (about $20 in 2016)
  • Default kernel is very ugly and slow, I recommend replacing it with YSMenu
  • Supports playing NDS games on NDS/DSi/3DS systems
  • Can play NDS games natively; can play GBA games if you have a Slot-2 card
  • Will work with a DS forwarder on a modded 3DS; this means using a r4i-sdhc.com card may be the best option if you own a modded 3DS.
  • Unlike the flashcarts made by r4isdhc.com, these flash carts do not have a timebomb (will not break in 2018)
  • Made by r4i-sdhc.com

Last edited by Most-Wanted,
Reactions: R4ismychildhood

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You should know that the amount of forwarders you can use is rather limited due to the TWL NAND partition being so small. It should also be noted that they also work with the AK2i, which in my opinion is the better choice for those with custom firmware, albeit a little more expensive. It can double as an ntrboot cartridge as well as a functioning flashcart without having to reflash it after setting up ntrboot. It lacks RTS, but I feel that the ntrboot capability along with its extensive compatibility outweighs that. My two cents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-