Hacking R4i (1.4) working on DSi XL or not?

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure some NA members have DSi XLs by now (work at retailer (they have machines in stock already) or something), and I know the NA machines are shipping with 1.4U firmware, can anyone confirm R4i 1.4 is working on these machines? Thanks.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
why r4
frown.gif

as long you are getting the recent batch of r4 then it should be compatible with r4i

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know what Thoob is talking about. The DSi XL is almost completely identical to the DSi (excluding the size). DSi flashcarts should work flawlessly on a DSi XL.

If not, I just wasted $25 (although the Acekard 2i is confirmed to work on the JP and EU versions of the DSi XL).

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I don't know what Thoob is talking about. The DSi XL is almost completely identical to the DSi (excluding the size). DSi flashcarts should work flawlessly on a DSi XL.

If not, I just wasted $25 (although the Acekard 2i is confirmed to work on the JP and EU versions of the DSi XL).

Haha I just got mine for $15

NDSRevolution

Trophies
Website
ndsrevolution.co.uk
XP
Country
Kind of annoys me this, the DSi XL is more or less the same as the DSi, the R4i SDHC (Happy Box 2010) is working 100% on both.

Fact, this has been tested by our geek squad and also we have sold plenty to DSi XL owners, we asked them for feedback and the only issues people seem to be getting are their own, such as installing incorrect Kernels.

Make sure you get thjem from a place that knows waht theyre on about, make sure they offer support, and you should be fine, R4SDHC don't deserve the press they get, yes the old ones did have issues, but the 1010 releases (Red Cards) are bang on, Im not saying buy from us by the way, you can buy them wherever you want, just be sure the place has a bit of a tech section prior to purchasing.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NDSRevolution said:
Kind of annoys me this, the DSi XL is more or less the same as the DSi, the R4i SDHC (Happy Box 2010) is working 100% on both.

Fact, this has been tested by our geek squad and also we have sold plenty to DSi XL owners, we asked them for feedback and the only issues people seem to be getting are their own, such as installing incorrect Kernels.

Make sure you get thjem from a place that knows waht theyre on about, make sure they offer support, and you should be fine, R4SDHC don't deserve the press they get, yes the old ones did have issues, but the 1010 releases (Red Cards) are bang on, Im not saying buy from us by the way, you can buy them wherever you want, just be sure the place has a bit of a tech section prior to purchasing.
BTW, the R4 you're talking about IS A CLONE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)