R4DS loader v1.11 released

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arg! I have about 130 games I shuffle between on my R4. Re-trimming them ALL.......
cry.gif

I guess I have my day planned out now. :'(

You only need to trim the download play games
tongue.gif
(more specifically, the ones that don't work on previous kernels)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, tried it first time with my R4 in my flashed DS Phat, sending Club House Games to my unflashed DS Lite and no joy. No idea what I trimmed it with. Retrimmed it with DS Lazy 0.22 (Which I've been using to trim my games for about the past 6 months) and it worked fine. The non-working trimmed file was 10.0meg, the working, DS Lazy Trimmed rom was 10.1 meg.

Doomslayer

Trophies
XP
Country
The updates working fine for me, but I don't know how to use the real time cheat enable/disable feature. Ive enabled it in the cheat menu but i don't know how to use it in game.

Can anyone tell me what button/s to press?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Random question but what was the firmware for Simply that made Zelda PH run?

Thanks for anyone who answers me

I believe that was 1.06

So what's the likelihood that this will come out for the M3?
Well, pretty much a chance near 100%. If M3 doesn't release it's update by tomorrow, I'm pretty sure someone will use the r4 decrypter/encrypter to make a version for the M3... if that wasn't done already. *-)

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really need download play, but Adding the on/off option for real-time cheats switch is cool. Real time cheat SWITCH that means I can select cheats ingame now?

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Random question but what was the firmware for Simply that made Zelda PH run?

Thanks for anyone who answers me

I believe that was 1.06

So what's the likelihood that this will come out for the M3?
Well, pretty much a chance near 100%. If M3 doesn't release it's update by tomorrow, I'm pretty sure someone will use the r4 decrypter/encrypter to make a version for the M3... if that wasn't done already. *-)

I tried using that thing to convert the R4 firmware so it can work on the Simply. It doesnt work though hence why I said my games didnt work =|

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you actually trim the freaking ROM with Rominator? Do I HAVE to trim it straight to my flash card? I don't want to do that. I just want to manage my ROMs on the hard drive and I keep a separate folder for the trimmed ROMs. I don't see an option within Rominator to do that.

Can that not be done with Rominator?

If not, what trimmer should I use instead? I've always just used the R4 trimmer before.

Or should I just wait for them to actually release the v2 R4 Trimmer?

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
I've just tried the new loader and I keep having the same problems using cheats with Final Fantasy III (U). When I select new game, and several cheats are enabled from the R4 loader, the game just freezes (or rather two black screens appear and nothing else...)

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate