Hacking r4ds and www.gamersection.com

dishme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a R4DS last week from GameSection. They answered my msn questions, shipping was super fast (less then 24 hours) and they did not lie about stock.

I am a happy customer, would order from them again if I had to!

Cheers.

EDIT: Got a 1gig SDMicro for 44 bucks from Futureshop, copied the files from r4ds.net and a backup of one of my games, and presto worked on first go. nothing to it! Was SHOCKED it was that easy.

M3 Simply is identical from what I have read, only difference R4 gets updated sooner then M3, so IMOP R4 is the master, M3 just is piggy backing... Buy the original not the clone.

bcjks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Less than 24 hrs? Where are you located in Canada?

I'm in Vancouver and I ordered a R4 from Gamersection.ca and apparently, it's been about 2 weeks and I haven't received it yet?

tacklebox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Newegg.com has 1gb kingston cards for 16.99. $23 total with shipping. $44 seems a bit high even with the exchange rate.

canvasch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=330...#092;.com&st=15
you shoulda posted this in there, maybe..
tongue.gif

basilimux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with you.

Really great store. I live in Ontario so shipping is really fast. Shipped yesterday, so I'll be getting it this afternoon.

wowimsocute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i figure this is a good place to post since people have the r4. i have a supercard SD, but no passcard/nopass device. if i buy the r4, can i use it to boot the SC-SD in ds mode without a micro-sd card? or do i have to have a micro-sd card in the r4?

i figure i might as well use that cart anyway. thanks.

basilimux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, you need a micro-sd card in the r4 in order to boot it up into the menu screen where you can choose the option the boot your slot-2 (supercard SD).

If you power up your r4 without the micro-sd, it says: "Couldn't find the SD/TF card".

Hope that answers your question.
smile.gif

s7r1k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I also ordered from gamersection 2 weeks ago and a funny thing happened with my shipping. I was supposed to get it next day using fedex tracking website so i waited in the morning for it and it didnt show so I went to work. I live in an apartment by the way. When i get to work around 12pm I check on fedex site about the tracking and it said that it had been delivered at 9:59 and I left for work at 10:45 so I thought their times weren't adjusted properly or that my roommate got it in. I get home around 10 and I find that there is no package and my roommate who was home said no one came. I call fedex and they say that they delivered it and the driver probably left it in the lobby of my building and she wants me to go down and look for it. Since no signature was required they are legally allowed to leave it in the lobby without notice apparently. So they just kept giving me the run around saying that to them its been delivered. I called gamersection the next day and tell them about this and they told me that fedex shouldnt have done that and that they always put insurance on the packages. So after more than a week I finally get a reshipment and I was happy lol. All in all gamersection did a good job of keeping their promise and I will shop there again. Just be wary of fedex's policies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here